QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any one no if the riply track is open again i herd it was shut down????

Does anyone ride near carindale, behind Christan Outreach College, scrub mountain that sort of area?

Last edited:
Id be keen to hit a few of the brissy people up for a ride somewhere.... like organise a miniriders meet up ???

I ride out at moggill, right on the river, but cant really share where it as its council property and the coppers rape it if there is too many people :O

where bouts u live near moggil iv got a track n ramp set up if ur keen for a ride sumtime during the holls, n if u can hit a ramp

I live in brissy. Near norman park and yeah im keen for a meet up

--[Chris]--;104042 said:
half and hour along the bruce highway. Its sorta like a long dirt track that goes on for ages man it goes fast beerburrum and everything. You'll know what i mean when you drive up to the sunny coast.

that spots being patrolled by police now, the last few weeks theyve been warning people about regoin there bikes but they said they will start giving out court notices, we got pulled up 2 weeks ago and my bro the week afta, just so you know

Burbank, right next to capalaba, on the road from the driving range going towards Mt Gravatt, accross the road from the side of the road pie shop :D

there a place at coomera take the coomera exit you come to a roundabout go left drive about 100m-200m up you'll see a hole lot of people pulled up in a massive clearing thats where you can ride if you like trail riding there a nice little tabletop at the to of the hill sick little 50 jump

can anybody help me i keep hearing about Fort Lytton closing or open wich is it cuz i really want to race and that is the only place i have heard that does it thnx to anybody

Anyone been to johnson rd lately?? i havent ridden there but live close by

where else is close to go to?

also has anyone been to rover park

hey if you live near caboolture, morayfield, burbangary or anywhere around there go out to woodford, which is west of caboolture. theres heaps of tracks out here.. if you wanna know more just ask me

Was there yesterday, was ok - big holes FULL of water like almost to carbie deep - i know this because i came around a corner taped in thrid and WATER!!!!!! pushed bike back the 1km or so back to ute.... great ride when dry

Good suggestions

where else is close to go to?

also has anyone been to rover park

These spots that you mention here seems to be good, hope someone find them their favorite for a long time and learn new riding techiniques aswell

does any1 have a calender or info on the mini sx races in qld??

im keen to do some

just letting people know that the retreat near mackay is having a 2 day ride this weekend. should be good. me and some mates are taking our pittys out. there are 3 loops to ride. if you need anymore details send me a pm

Latest posts

Back