QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is any1 a member of the 50 club in bundy? im from gladstone and interested in joining if i can get some more info

cheers

Hey guys i am from Brisbane in The Gap if any one knows it just woundering where anouts you can ride like just bush tracks and stuff where the rangers or cops dont get cut about cheers.

hey cam if u find any good places near the gap to ride let me know and ill try to come out with a few mates, cause i live near aspley, and im sick of drivin out to glasshouse mountians tryin to ride without gettin caught my rangers lol
or if anyone knows good bush tracks within the northern suburbs of brisbane please pm me and ill try to organise a ride

why dont you guys join fort lytton mini club in brissy?
Dont hav to worry bout cops or fines then,and help support the mini scene in stead of giving it a bad name?

definately bretto... Lytton has only got its mini track going now, so more people that ride the more rep it gets and less chance of closing, the track needs every bit of help it can get to keep it open

i have a mate that owns 20 acres in brownsplains that we are currently building a mini track :)

and a track we found that follows the logan motorway down to the M1

Last edited:
lmao....

im Halfway building a Siiiik Mini track at home with the dozer ,big Burm into a nice fast double into a biiig downhill burm then a big 40ft? step up double .... and thats it for 1 day , cant wait to get back into it yeeeeewwww!!!

link doesnt work is there sight down now?

its down for me to?? , the number has been posted up a few times , so just give them a call if ya need to . there definately still open.

no worries Mini :D . just started raining !!! should be good for tomorow get it all smooth and compacted wooo

kholo is north ipswitch way, bush tracks and jumps, very big, heaps to explore, its not completely legal but never seen any cops fine anyone, easy to get to just find kholo road

WTF..why does anyone care about riding spots...i just rip my bike on the beach and in the parks..if cops come u leg it..how hard is it..afterall its a 800 dolla bike so i dont care about it..they can confiscate it if they want..i'll just laugh at the gronks because ill be ripping again the next day on a brand new bike.

Where is fort Lytton where can I get info??? Also is blackduck still open herd it closed down???

Latest posts

Back