QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres a place at the caboolture markets that runs on friday nights. 6-16yr olds only. Bikes max of 110cc, but any size pittys are fine. Quads, trikes, and buggies as well. It costs $5 first time there then $40 (public liability insurance), then $5 every time thereafter. Starts at 5pm the runs to about 8pm. Its only a circular track with chicanes. Designed to be educational. Good for learners. Any more Questions PM me.

Hay mate where's this teak can anyone get on it????? Is it still arround??

Blackduck is opening again but they are on crack!! cause they are asking for $1100.00 for a one off registration fee and a years membership! but if you go to the website it will explain it further!!

Not bad , ive started changing it around again .

but im waiting till we move out there in about 3 weeks hopefully then im gonna get it real good , will have water and shit hooked up.

and start buildin another track down the other side of the property which will be twice as good! .

anybody keen for a ride this weekend through springfield and brookwater

Motorcross Mountain

There is a Great place at Cooyar, just out of yarraman past blackbutt.

hill climbs,enduro,motorcross track(fullsize), jr motorcross track,flat tracks. heaps of stuff. $20 entry under 16, $25 over 16. No lisence or rego req.

too those who go out to glass house mountains forest or sometimes know as elimba forest or the mango tree..

the cops are out as of the weekend just gone stopping ppl from riding out there...(on drz450's)
there only giving warnings at present but they said depending on how well ppl listen they may have to start issuing fines...

my advise would be to park somewhere miles away from the populated area's.

they did say that if your are rego'ed then its all good

Hey Guys
I've got a compound near Loaganholme.
Dirt hits, Ramps, Cherry pickers, flat property, Bobcats, Crazy people, and water access, only downfall no shade. Contact Me if your intrested. (conditions apply)

Marchaos, www.indestructibleind.com
Ride Till Die

so you are looking for FMX riders?....
i got a mate that use to ride for pitboss but since they have changed owners all the riders had to move on...
Pitboss Empire

he doesnt know i have asked. but he is looking for a new crew also.

Hey Guys, just got back from Glendon. Had a blast as usual, dry as hell and very dusty. The owners have sold the property to some Asians and handover in about a month. Craig told me he doesnt know if the new owners will continue running the place as it is know,camping, bikes, and 4wd etc. They may even convert it back to a sheep farm. Thought I would let you know in case you want to sneak out for a quick ride before they go.

hi everyone! fort lytton is having their trophy/fun day on 8th november - shoot outs, hole shot awards, big kid/little kid just to name a few of the fun races on the day - come out and enjoy the sunshine and cool bikes!

oh crap i live in jimboomba so i could go to beauy snad track but i dont like sand much lol stack it too easy ( go easy on me ive only been riding for 5 months)

hey has any 1 heard of the archerfield mx track, has any 1 been there , is it any good plz send info on archerfield and any tracks in se qld ( beaudesert ,jimboomba)i live in flagstone so yer lol email is [email protected]

Archerfield

So far as I know there is no mx track at archerfield, but they do race motard there:)

hey drew try binnies rd at riply its in the refidex

Latest posts

Back