QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i am also interested if anyone knows any places to ride between gold coast and byron bay area???? I am from tweed heads and always see utes and trailers with bikes on them every weekend and they seem to go froma couple of hours and then return again. so there must be a few laces close to ride around here???

So lads and ladies.

me and some mates went 4wding at Ripley last week and checked out all the bike tracks etc...

Planning a trip out there with the boys (once my mate fixes his clutch and fork seals)
anyone interested in making a day of it?

yep - mud or motard tyres welcome - seen heaps of guys over time out at the track on dirt tyres, naturally you have to ride to your tyres limmits, but i've seen some crazy fast guys just smokin the rear out of corners..haha (have also seen em come off hard too)

So lads and ladies.

me and some mates went 4wding at Ripley last week and checked out all the bike tracks etc...

Planning a trip out there with the boys (once my mate fixes his clutch and fork seals)
anyone interested in making a day of it?

Sweet as no_crf50_here

Hey gus , you got any info on Ripley? ive heard so many things that there not open , or they only let a couple people in etc... i wouldn't mind checking it out for once.

i havent actually really looked at it all. 4wding is to much fun :p

we drove past yesterday and i saw some of the tracks from the side of the highway.
i didnt know they had the ability to shut it?

hey guys could i get some more info on ripley tracks ? i live in raceview which is just up the road so im keen to check it out . is it private property ? do i need to have all the proper gear ? cheers

does any one have info about the new place in south east qld that the state is opening up??? i saw it on the new and didnt get the name of it???

BDV back open again!

yeah heard of tht too china boy... not sure yet... i think its still too early..

and can anyone confirm that ripely is good to ride at and roughly what size the joint is...
do forestry or cops hassle you?

maybe a google maps link might help

cheers

billy ya need to book in advance for them tracks i dont have the number but its on DBW ,and im sure i seen miniriders do a day out there too ,as far as gear for there i dunno but for your own saftey ya should have the best gear ya can afford especially boots

sean01 i think ya talking about binnies rd its in ya refidex or look it up on google maps ,cops told me to go here after stopping me at johnson rd
hope this helps

hey guys, like a nother dude mentioned, there is a sand track at beauy, but when i was at ah shop called mx imports other day, they sed there was gonna be a track at beauy(new one) put in next, i mean this year

Latest posts

Back