QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Shaun, the Beauy track is about 10-12kms along the Boonah Rd from the Beaudesert end. There use to eb a sign there that said you could ride from 7am to 3pm. Its pretty rough and suited mainly to full size bikes, huge ruts and mostly sand.

cheers

There's a large bush with tracks in behind the Redlands hospital that most of my mates ride in, have been pulled up by cops on dirt bikes only once in 3 years

You guys should head out to Beerwah state forest! Heaps of space out ther and as long as u have rego-rec.rego your allowed out ther. 100s of hectares of fire trails, whindy tracks through the pine trees and some creeks. Can't find jumps yet, which r supposed to b in ther somewhere. Goin tomorrow with handheld gps(recommended cos it's easy to get lost out ther) and if I find them, I'll mark it and I'll put a map link up on here.

thanks drew i have been out there, it is bloody big we had a few local mate s to show us the way,,the powerlines run nth-sth,if ya get lost,,, where riding for 6+ hours had to fill up after 4, there is jumps out there in the way of the humps they put of the fire trails (on the hills mostly) to stop water erosion,quite a few of the trails have them too

Hello all,
Sunshine coast Home made MX Track,
Its out the back of sippy downs
go the whole way to the end of Claymore Road
You come to a national park/state forest and
you can go in there just b redy 2 run from the ranges
or you head down the fire trail and go thrue the gate,
the property owners dont care if your there but
the guys who payed to get all the dirt there will bash you
and there all on 450's so make sure you know your escape route
also i have more PM Me for them as Police will find out if to meny people there at once

Coomera is a cop magnet now as the land on the west side of the train line is zoned industrial and the developers have been giving the go ahead to develop. Ormeau hills (next to the quarries) is so busy now with way too mant mental 4x4 owners and bike swallowing ruts to boot. We are in the process of building a pit/mini bike track at another spot at ormeau but nowhere near ormeau hills. We used to have a track in the same spot until the big bikes got on it and destroyed the place and the land owner shut it down. Once the new track is finished i will let yas know but we gotta look after it and not rape the place.

Coomera is a cop magnet now as the land on the west side of the train line is zoned industrial and the developers have been giving the go ahead to develop. Ormeau hills (next to the quarries) is so busy now with way too mant mental 4x4 owners and bike swallowing ruts to boot. We are in the process of building a pit/mini bike track at another spot at ormeau but nowhere near ormeau hills. We used to have a track in the same spot until the big bikes got on it and destroyed the place and the land owner shut it down. Once the new track is finished i will let yas know but we gotta look after it and not rape the place.

so between the train line and the freeway? is a no go anymore?
cheers

was never really a go zone there. they just turned a blind eye to everyone riding there. But as every clown wants to live in qld now and the entry to the coomera spot looked like a pits at a race meet it gave the cops all the reasons in the world to start nailing people.

was never really a go zone there. they just turned a blind eye to everyone riding there. But as every clown wants to live in qld now and the entry to the coomera spot looked like a pits at a race meet it gave the cops all the reasons in the world to start nailing people.

ok yeah, well we were gunna go out there in a coupl weeks lol... might re-think that

yeah we went to coomera on wednesday in a 4x4 and there was another group in a 4x4 that said 2 cops on suzuki 400s nailin everythin that wasnt registered. And now the E.P.A. are tryin to have all the ormeau hills tracks closed. The quarry who owns the land has closed off some off the tracks already (thanks to the E.P.A.) and now have to have security drivin round up there policing it. Mattbombers have you ridden the other tracks beside the hwy at ormeau?

therer is a spot right nere dreamworld not bad but u dont pay but there like million of little mini bikes there n jumps

therer is a spot right nere dreamworld not bad but u dont pay but there like million of little mini bikes there n jumps

lol, yes mate. been on here a few times.

il be goin there anyways in a few weeks when me bikes back together and me mate has his back together too.

where on the coast are ya?

I live in south brisbane not far from fort lytton. I grew up in upper coomera/willowvale and do most of our ridin at ormeau or up at donnybrook (mrs favourie spot on her quad). We've started on our new (ormeau) track but it has come to a halt since the bob cat has done itself a mischief. Where on the coast are you?

yeah, i used to live 10 mins from fort lytton, but wasnt into pittys then, and diddnt know it existed :eek:

i now live in Pacific Pines which is like 5 mins from wet n wild..

*edit* yeah, iv ridden other then coomera, we used to go to rover park (down in tenterfield) pree often, but i aint been since the bike was a bum lol, i think i got an invite to hit it up in a few weeks:D

Last edited:

you are a legend, we need more people like you. let us know when its readdy and we need to make sure to keep the dickheads out.

Ah good old pac pines. I can remember ridin pac pines and studio village when they were all just pine forests. Was a blast gettin chased by the old pinewood products security in there lil suzi sierras. That was when wet n wild was called cades county waterpark. Mates have told me rover park is pretty good fun so am pretty keen on headin down for a look. And cheers hman will let ya know when we're up and runnin.

Looking 4 places 2 ride in brisbane coomera ormeau areas

Latest posts

Back