QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey mini mulisha i was thinkin of checking out that lyton track ive got a few questions about the place hopefully you can help me out.
i havent been to a proper track befor how much does it cost to ride at? do you need certain safety gear befor they will let you ride? can you take your mini there at any time of the day or are there certain days and times? is it a place for all types of riders or only good riders thats bout it from me any info would be great cheers

hey mini mulisha i was thinkin of checking out that lyton track ive got a few questions about the place hopefully you can help me out.
i havent been to a proper track befor how much does it cost to ride at? do you need certain safety gear befor they will let you ride? can you take your mini there at any time of the day or are there certain days and times? is it a place for all types of riders or only good riders thats bout it from me any info would be great cheers

Think it costs 20$ for non members(if you hav m.a. lic.).If no lic. its20$ for a day lic.So if not a member and no lic. its 40$.
You may be able to get away with work type boots on mini track?If you hav boots take em!!
Think they might be open 2 days during week,wed,thurs or fri.? and open sat and sun!They may be closed on some saturdays before race days to prep tracks!!
And any1 is welcome to ride!!
Next race day is 13may!!!

Is the one at Burpengary still going?? I might pay it a visit on Saturday, doesnt seem to hard to get too.

Just gotta follow Ulhman Road till the end, is that right??

I drive out Pinkenba nearly every 2nd day, and still havent gone to check out the track there.

yeh Fort lytton is awsome couse its a real club but the4re will be comps soon like 50tour first round at ipswich showgrounds and thats july 28th i think entry forms arnt out yet but racings starting to pic up a bit since Melbourne trying to get places to ride and race

Like half an hour along the bruce highway its sorta just a dirt track that goes on for ages.

half and hour along the bruce highway. Its sorta like a long dirt track that goes on for ages man it goes fast beerburrum and everything. You'll know what i mean when you drive up to the sunny coast.

if your on thre southside brissy or coast heres a few spots i no of

all are illeagal but in my yrs of riddin there im yet to be busted

first of we have

foxwell rd just take the dreamworld ext and loof for the train station signs
thats foxwell rd then go under train bridge and take next left turn keep driveing till the end
heaps of easy bush parking heaps of cool trails fast and slow pleanty of jumps just got to find them

ok next we have ormeau and the pwr lines trail cant tell you the exact rd the track runs off but easy to find
take ormeau ext off m1 then go peachy rd thru ormeau keep going till you see big ol qlder house green and white turn left there go up the hill it's step so if you got a trailer on kick it back to 2nd and go to the top
rd just stops at the end and the trails start from there

watch out for 4x4s and the trail is hard and ruff in places but a good ride none the less and i always seem to run low on fuel so dunno how far the track goes but theres many

well there s 2 i ride a bit and anywhere along the m1 in the new industial blocks i use those also till they build

hey

pittin is the track at ulhman road like the bridge to no where track?

and do many people ride there?!?!?!

is there any jumps?!?!?

thanx

m0p

if u guys know where beerwah/landsborough/mooloolah is me and a friend are setting up kind of a ride day illegal but sum mad fun were gonna start in beerwah (tracks off roys road) smash thru the forestry theres a bunch of pitty trax that were gonna go on and the into mooloolah for sum hill climbing wont be for atleast 3 weeks though because im off to nsw for 2 weeks so if enuff people express some interest ill make it a go ahead and set it up

Why dont people goto fort lyton??It has a proper mini track and hav races bout once a month??
Go and help support a club !!
Dont hav to worry bout cops or being fined!!

because some of us dont have the transport/money to get there and i want to ride more than once a month

well i havnt even bought a bike yet but its all sounding really good as for fort lyton sounds like a mad place ill hav to check it out but i do think once a months is slack but i guess if there is more demand then they might increase the days per month

the rangers dont mind if we ride forestry
ps. any1 here from the beerwah/peachester area
ie seen three pitty's in the last week go behind my house

Latest posts

Back