Queensland Miniriders Group

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you guy's make it out o the weekend at all, I'm keen for this weekend, any takers?? Cory/Josh???

Yeah mate I'm in, but could be working Saturday at this point will find out mid week. Will txt ya, you should see if you can get hold of Josh?

Joshy show me the biggest hillclimb at Donny Brook and I'll show you the worst line up it, that was epic on Thusrday. The key is to aim your bike up the hill and open the throttle flat stic and just hang on lol

haha yeah you powerd up that hill man but thats just a little one but you did take an epic line thats for sure haha :cheeky-smiley-031: you had me cracking up all day long mate had a blast out there

im keen for this sunday fellas

Sunday it is then, we should get a few involved the more the merrier, a few beers and a bbq maybe?

Hey guys,

Wont be able to make the 11th, got a 21st on that day and also parts are posting so slow the bike wont be done :(

I'd be keen for a ride mid to late June or July though!

Ahhh Carlts your letting the team down!
We've even got Mick to make an appearance! You could come for like a half day? Your mate birthday will of only just started by the time you get home! :)

Looks like the team of die-hard riders is slowly diminishing, where are you all?

Wanna be some Sik strippers and good pills at this party Carlton:cool: .
There is one thing though, 21st parties they come they go. We need you more riding your pitbike yo.;)

What about lxlconict and the other tim, you guys a local brissy boys arn't you. should head up with us , come to think of it I haven't seen them around for a while. Does anyone keep in contact with these guys?

I can fit one more bike on my trailer so one of you could drive to mine and I'll take you from there. It's about Half way

Last edited:
Lee you're a part timer. You're definitely missing out on some excellent riding

Latest posts

Back