Queensland Miniriders Group

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha yeah it was a good day out a few good spills corey went down in front of me and i ran his bike over and almost him to :action-smiley-032: thats how his bash plate got bent

Another good day !

Loved the trails, and the hill climbs ... Everytime we where hittin them, I got halfway up and had to re-route cause some1 got stuck upfront (Michael :p)

Good day alround !!

Lee

Where was that cordogs last weekend lol, he has come out of his hidy hole and gone sick. All in good fun and if ya get wades bikes than ya got some great spares for emergencies big fella.

Haha, top stuff. Good to see you guys getting out regularly and running amok, im jealous.

Yeah man but I'm staying at my mates house in brisvegas cause m working here tomorrow. Should have a clip up by tomorrow night, I hope!

Yeah man but I'm staying at my mates house in brisvegas cause m working here tomorrow. Should have a clip up by tomorrow night, I hope!

Dude, you didn't mention that earlier, we should not have to wait champ. I reckon go to a internet cafe or sex shop and download that jizz cuzzy lol.

More bad news Mick my tv's at the repair shop and I just sold my spare, and the projectors no good in the day time and I've got 3 episodes of GOT to watch tonight! :p

That sounds like a good idea! But I won't be going this weekend fella's I need to sort my bike and it can't be this weekend. Plus misses wants some quality time.

I'm defo keen for Sunday Josh, improving the track sounds good, we need a petrol whipper snipper, do you know of any we could borrow?

Any other takers for Sunday?

I'm off back to the ****ty Uk in 2 weeks for good and was hoping at least one person would be keen for a ride this weekend???????????

You know me and sand don't see eye to eye, how about we do some more work on the track and get some good footage???

Getting hold of Josh is harder than getting hold of the pope

Latest posts

Back