Queensland Miniriders Group

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You think I should post FOTM with that pick?

Hahaha Micks new playmate! Proudly brought to you by Benny!

Id give it a shot cuzzy, but I have heard she's a little out there so id def tell her my name is Corey and bag it.also Bahahaha

Why is everyone so quiet nowadays, what happened to the weekly rides and the development of our track??

Where all still grieving cause you left us mate!

Na only joking the less poms the better! Haha

Haven't spoken to young Joshy yet? Or Lee for that matter.

Yea Cory text me, I don't have your number.

I'm tied up for few weeks, but keen to get out again

I like your thinking mate! But I'm fairly busy in the next month. But some new parts are coming soon and I'll be keen to head out for a few laps, just got to find the time ;)

I'm keen, although the pit bike has taken the back seat due to my new rm. Feel more confident being higher off the ground. Lol. What about a visit to "our spot" in say .... a months time?

I was there a few weeks back, rid the track once and stuck to a short "traill loop" the rest

Went to Parklands today with a mate. Was pretty muddy/slippery but had a blast. Was only us two and two others in the park :)

I'm keen, although the pit bike has taken the back seat due to my new rm. Feel more confident being higher off the ground. Lol. What about a visit to "our spot" in say .... a months time?

I was there a few weeks back, rid the track once and stuck to a short "traill loop" the rest

You have a spot?

Yeah it needs a little work atm, its been to wet and I've been to busy to get there! Are you local mate?

Local to where mate?
I'm from Brisbane - Gold Coast I operate machinery maybe I could help out on your spot sometime

Sounds awesome dude, I do need a hand out there. It's a bit of a big job for me n Lee, there was four of us but young Joshy's been real busy and Micheal got deported! :) at the moment it's a real closed in chook chase set up with a couple of small burms. We started by filling in a lot of the deeper holes caused by a few bigger bikes and in doing that got a bit more speed out of it. So then we started making the burms a bit wider n higher but it needed a lot of clearing out and it broke my little whipper snipper. :( so I've brought myself a commercial brush cutter and am keen to get back out there. But like I said with the rain and lack of time it keeps getting put off!
I wouldn't mind taking a few trailer loads of fill out there to make a few jumps but barrowing round is no fun, been there n done that!

What area is it at dude? Can I get a truck with a bobcat and excavator to it?

It's a little further north than you mate, its off Pumicestome rd. Caboulture
Geeze you turned up at the right time! I'm going to need a small digger n bobcat in the next few weeks. :)

Shussssssh .... don't advertise it online man, lol !!

Yeah man had slow run round it on the rm (little bit tight for the 2 stroke). Real good until the spot where the whipper gave up.
Couple of big ktms turned up and rid a couple of laps. Didn't chew it up to much at all tho.

That was a good few weeks back now tho.

Latest posts

Back