R.I.P. James "DvDRip" Scott

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thump*140

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
It is with deep, deep regret that I announce the tragic passing of one our own guys.

Known to the majority of us as DVDRip, James passed away last night.

James was a highly valued, highly respected member of the MiniRiders community, and will be sorely missed for his invaluable help, support and knowledge that he so selflessly offered to us all.
James will be remembered as a remarkable wealth of information, and was always offering assistance, tech support and help for all those who asked.

MiniRiders as a greater community, has indeed lost a true gentleman and friend, and on behalf of the moderation team, i would like to offer my most sincere condolences to James's family, our hearts and thoughts are with them....

A Master Spanner Spinner taken all too soon.

Ride On James.

Tom

GUTTED ........ He'll be sorely missed

" i would like to offer my most sincere condolences to James's family, our hearts and thoughts are with them...."

x2

Man I can't believe it

..... GUTTED ..... SIMPLY GUTTED

Well said tom.

R.I.P. James.

omg far out :(
R.I.P mate, great guy and was such a valued Minirider!
We won't forget you mate and your spanner spinning knowledge will be greatly missed as will your riding company.

cant believe it, speechless

ride on mate you'll be missed...

hmmmm this is so not right at all

mate i hope ur rockin out in the big garage in the sky and i feel for his family and close freinds as i have just lost my father at age 50 and that was hard enough but mate our thoughts will be forever with u

Bullshit ,, I'M DEVASTATED ,

Bloody Top Guy , will be missed deeply

R.I.P James , your a bloody gift to the planet and foreva missed My good Friend

Sean:angel::bigcry::hail:

Last edited:
Such TRAGIC News Ive ever heard on here!

My thoughts go out to ALL of Jame's Family and Friends.

R.I.P mate! You will be Missed by ALL you touched on, especially helping out so much on here!

Keep Spinning those Spanners up there...

R.I.P James.

I Feel for his family.

If I could ask, do you know how he passed away?

thats what im wondering aswell if its not to outa line??

I am absolutly devistated, He was such a great guy, always going out of his way to help people.
My thoughts go our to his family. It was great to know you mate.

R.I.P James.

Latest posts

Back