R.I.P Tom "thump*140" Oswald

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topguntravis

Reaction score
I deeply regret the news that we have sadly lost another of our own.

Last night, Tom, or thump*140 as most of us know him, sadly passed away.

Tom was most certainly a very valued member of the Miniriders community and will be greatly missed by all for his knowledge and experience around minibikes. He always had time to help out a fellow Minirider including myself.
You could always have a joke with Tom too, I would almost consider him the comedian of Miniriders for his good sense of humour.

You will be sorely missed mate. keep riding hard.
Our condolences go out to your family.

R.I.P Tom 04/09/1978 - 02/08/2010

shiiiit i as just thinking how awesome it would be to meet him one day then come back to my computer to find this... im devo'd. your huge wealth of knowledge will still be visited though these forums to help many more mini bike lovers.
R.I.P man you were a top bloke who knew your stuff, your going to be missed.
you will be riding for the eternity to come.

Last edited:
Thump, mate you will be missed!

My thoughts go out to his family and close friends during this time....another great guy gone way too soon.

I still cant believe it...

ride on mate...

Wayne.

:( i try to think of it this way hes gone to a better place hes probly someone in the after life thrashing some minibikes.. Im deaply sorry to hear this tho :( he will be missed i know he help me with pretty much all of my mini bike problems he was a great bloke
RIP mate

Rest in peace thump. Been good to of known u. Seemed like a stand up guy.
Condolences to his family and those who knew him.

Rest in peace thump. Been good to of known u. Seemed like a stand up guy.
Condolences to his family and those who knew him.

I don't believe it ... whats going on with miniriders ?.....

RIP tom ya legend.

Only 32 years old and still so young....

To the family of Tom, I was deeply saddened to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you.

RIP Tom.

RIP mate you will be missed, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Very sad news

RIP Tom.

Your dedication to this site and minibikes will live on through all of us.

MiniRiders Legend for life.

im lost for words at the moment, two tops fellas have left us. My heart goes out to his family and friends. You will be missed thump. Rest in peace buddy.

i found out about tom late last night, im just speechless at the moment as i spoke to him yesterday and he seemed fine

Tom tought me a lot, i have known him for about 2 years now. and he has always helped me out when it comes to bikes. jobs etc. i owe him a lot and he will be missed soooo much.

RIP emo lover

omg I just herd the terrible news!!!

no words could ever describe the knowledge of Tom.
I think I can speak for all when I say he was a great bloke and he WILL be GREATLY missed by ALL!!!

Rest In Peace Brother

Latest posts

Back