R.I.P Tom "thump*140" Oswald

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Def mate, cause only China bikes an riders get to heaven, Jap riders and bikes go to hell.

Ride on Thump!

That's exactly what he would say!!

I swear you are a clone of him Wayno.

RIP buddy. Ripping it up in heaven. Miss you heaps mate and the great chats we used to have.

That's exactly what he would say!!

I swear you are a clone of him Wayno.

RIP buddy. Ripping it up in heaven. Miss you heaps mate and the great chats we used to have.

You always said to me that Tom and i would have gotten on well, with our mutual love for both chinas and taking the piss outta Hillz.

Im sure he's up there now looking down at Hillz and having the occasional giggle..i know i do lol

I <3 you Hillz

Last edited:
Im sure he's up there now looking down at Hillz and having the occasional giggle..i know i do lol

I can gurantee that's the case. He would also be calling me a gay kitten for liking Honda's. haha

Man he used to crack me up.

R.I.P mate, unfortiantly never got to talk to ya. would of liked to though.

Jap riders and bikes go to hell.

dam, im a jap rider :0

cheers
vipes ;)

Last edited:
R.I.P buddy. Thanks for the great advice on everything you will be deeply missed by all miniriders all my wishes go to his poor family.... R.I.P

Happy birthday bro.
I almost got tears in my eyes just thinking about how much you actually changed my life. how much on an inspiration you are to me man, you really were such a guy. i dont know to put it. i cant write **** like this as much i really want to as i have add and otehr writing **** but man.
your in my heart as much as your in my head.
R.I.P

Riding there bro with smile in your face. R.I.P. Friends truly miss you. Reading from the remembrance surely you are missed.

I know I haven't been on here much but it doesn't mean ive forgotten you uncle thump, every time I go riding I can't shake the feeling that your right behind me, to the point where I sometimes get goosebumps. I will never forget you uncle thump! RIP UNCLE THUMP!

Damn this still hurts, hope i can get down to a queensland ride day, one day and meet members of my MR family, reading this again reminds me that 28hrs driving in total for one weekend riding is nothing, especially when i could enjoy some time with those just like me and have some fun and enjoy each others qualities.
Never forgotten Tom"thump*140"

Miss ya to this day mate - hope your doing well up there and riding filthy!
Getting my sticker kit shortly so i'll be able to ride as good as you hopefully!

Latest posts

Back