R.I.P Tom "thump*140" Oswald

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R.I.P uncle thump

i never knew or talked to him but i saw his facebook page the other day
and it made me realize how much of a funny and gentle man he was
i wish i had the oppertunity to talk to him
but hey someday i'll meet him ;)

cheers viper sx

Rip thump, you are a good man, you will forever be a good man....
hope ya having fun up there roosting in the garden of eden.
Condolences to friends and family of this great guy..very sadly missed
Domenic

This is actually unbelievable! Tom, please come back! You were so knowledgable and you always helped me out whenever I need it!

I really respected you buddy. Keeping riding man! ❤

here ya go mate, OKO installed..... you can say i told you so if ya want i can take it

ba5b06af.jpg

P.S Thump*140 is Homo

4 months today.

I refuse to ever forget what you were about and the great things you did. I thought I had to make others know, but who cares who knows it. I know it, you were amazing, it's set in stone... who cares if others don't know it or bluntly just forgot it. There is a big group of us here that love you forever. Thank you for just being amazing :) xo

good use of words rach
i didnt realy know him that much but i liked the way he was always willing to help anyone anytime R.I.P mate

i really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really miss you uncle thump!
please come back :(
(im sorry but i needed to express how much i miss him)

Last edited:
i miss him too guys, id spend every weeknd at his in his shed, so the time i spend alone in my shed just doesnt feel right

Sneezy

Latest posts

Back