Race numbers and Name to fit KLX style plastics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sneezy

Reaction score
Hey guys

im looking for a place online (or in ADELAIDE) that makes name and numbers that fit klx plastics perfect, below is the size etc i want, i dont want those small ones that look stupid on the plastics.

I ahve been to some motox shops here and they only sell numbers for big bikess

Help would be great guys

thanks Kris

0223112215.jpg

yep ive had a set done by this guy as well. the look great on the bike for low cost. they are very hard to stick to the plastics though by having no cut lines in the stickers. did you have this same problem as well Minifighter?

yep ive had a set done by this guy as well. the look great on the bike for low cost. they are very hard to stick to the plastics though by having no cut lines in the stickers. did you have this same problem as well Minifighter?

I havent recieved them yet mate, will let you know though lol

if ya just after numbers by themselves then go to a sticker shop. give them the dimensions and bingo all done..

and do they do just the numbers? i aldready have decals etc

if ya just after numbers by themselves then go to a sticker shop. give them the dimensions and bingo all done..

Yeah i never made up before, so seeing if any one here from SA knows where at.

Sucks because there is not many miniriders here in SA

any signwriter should be able to make them up for you. they put the vinyl into their cutter, jump on their computer and design what you want, then hit cut and it cuts the design. they add backing tape and you pay them and walk out their shop.

a guy at the brickworks markets at thebarton does stickers too, never used him though
he has font books, numbers etc etc

Latest posts

Back