Rachs crf50 build! :D

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you cant decide then go for the harlequin paint.... all the colors rolled into one!! dont think ive ever seen that on a mini!!!

Frame went off to the powder coater today. :D

Waiting for the postie to bring me:
TBR +1 Fork legs
Fast50 Springs
Sik50 Bar pad
New spark plug
Sik50 rear brake pedal

I picked up over the weekend:
New rear wheel
Uni filter

List of what I want is:
Sticker kit
Plastics
Sik50 pegmounts
Seat Cover
Bars
Grips
Shifter lever

:D So really just bling to order. I know what sticker kit I'm getting, I'm just not telling as I don't want to give the colour it's going to be away! :p Will look very different to my other 2 bikes!

If anyone wants to buy the green unit sticker kit on white plastics or green bmx bars I brought let me know. $50 for the sticker kit on plastics(One shroud cracked not bad) and Bars $45 plus postage(I paid $50). Also have some pro taper grips with yellow ends will sell for $15(I just pid $20).

Last edited:
I know what sticker kit I'm getting, I'm just not telling as I don't want to give the colour it's going to be away! :p Will look very different to my other 2 bikes!

If your bikes going to be pink and purple with a custom Hannah Montana sticker kit and a unicorn flying out of a glitter rainbow on the front number plate you better change it, cos I thought of it first

:boxe:

Last edited by a moderator:
Man that's what my Cini and Braaap already have lol. Stop copying me!!

I keep changing my mind lol

Little update. Got my frame and swinga back all done in black. Brought a skid/bash plate five 0, five 0 bars, fast50 blue cam cover and a new stocker exhaust. Just need to put the tires on the rims and wait for the postie now!

Will get some new photos of the frame soon :) looks so adorable next to the mid size! Ha ha

looks like u need to start spending money on parts rach lol

Little update. Got my frame and swinga back all done in black. Brought a skid/bash plate five 0, five 0 bars, fast50 blue cam cover and a new stocker exhaust. Just need to put the tires on the rims and wait for the postie now!

Will get some new photos of the frame soon :) looks so adorable next to the mid size! Ha ha

just wondering rach were did you get that five o gear ???

pricing on powdercoating?

Hey Rach - how much for powdercoating the frame if you don't mind me asking??

cheers
alwayscurious

Hey AC i have become friends with the powder coater so it's cheap as. You'd struggle to get it the same price I do!

Five0 stuff I got off eBay and another off some ass on Facebook that got to me at a week point buahaha

yer i got a gold plated frame & swing arm..... will make the cool kids think you are one of them

I got a blue fast 50 front engine cover , interested rachy?

Yeah maybe. I sorta just brought it coz it was there. I only paid 11 bucks for it so not fussed.

I just came home to fast50 fork springs, san seat cover, sikk50 bar pad and a new spark plug! Yay!
188686_10150107262317544_684492543_6381126_6047859_n.jpg

I don't want the sikk50 bar pad really as I brought the five0 bars and they come with a bar pad! So if anyone wants it they can have it for 15 bucks posted. It's brand new, i'll leave it in the packaging.

I just need peg mount and gear shifter I think to really trust that stuff aint gonna bend lol.

Pretty crappy photos! But here is tony as he currently stands!
200193_10150115639602544_684492543_6454341_6411254_n.jpg

189703_10150115639882544_684492543_6454345_1809785_n.jpg

All that is done here you can see is powder coated frame, fox float is in, brake pedals on, exhaust with covers is on! Just going to pick up the front end and put it on and then waiting for tomorrow for moto shops to be open so i can put on my new rear tyre! Then he will be back in one piece!

Then picking up bars at gwando :D

Latest posts

Back