Rachs crf50 build! :D

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy for you Rach.

Well done on the purchase. I look forward to the build thread. I am sure it will come.

Logic

Really... Can I take it somewhere to get done? I can't do that myself lol

Yes. Any fabricator can do it. Should cost about $100?

Will be worth it I reckon. Saves bending your frame.

Also get new top motor mounts made if your holes are too big for the top engine mount hole.

Congrats Rach.

Good luck with your new friend.

I am sure you will have many great times together.

Logic

Got some bars and grips today.
189314_10150097587787544_684492543_6294922_8283579_n.jpg

Just need to order fork legs and springs.

Looking around now for someone to do the frame before I powder coat it. :) There heaps fun to ride. Can't wait to go for a proper ride.

Just brought some +1 TBR fork legs! Cheers Woggy :D Now going to order springs, bash plate and working on bracing the frame. Anything else? I wouldn't mind a new front brake leaver and chasing someone about a new rear brake pedal!

Woo just got a sik 50 brake pedal off Cash! :D

Bully I already got sik 50 pegs so just looking out for a pegmount. Also thinking new shifter. But I have changed my mind and going to order all the parts I want from faster-minis in a couple of weeks so I can order some stuff for my cini at the same.

if you want a fancy lever, i heard cr125 shorty ASV clutch levers work ?

where can I get a decent set of plastics? thinking ufo plastics as china plastics just dont line up! Also think I will look for a different sticker kit as the unit one I have looks a bit gay.

Springs and a sik 50 bar pad just ordered from faster minis!

Now just need bash plate, rear tyre and probably a new throttle as one it has is junk. But none of that will be ordered for 2 weeks as I'm poor as now ha ha. Can't wait to get it done. Will hopefully be able to order pegmount and shifter at the end of the month too, along with powder coating.

Damn these bikes are addictive! I just want to keep buying stuff!

It's looking shat at the moment decides greens gay. Lol. When I get parts from the postie photos will come:)

Latest posts

Back