racing this year 2011

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the rusty

also is it possible for you to send me a pic of a flyer or something once you have made one for the first race and i am happy to put some around my place and local motorbike shops if they dont mind

Also throw the pic my way. People in Singleton to Maitland shall know about it. I could possible get some in at Kurri and cessnock too.

Can you also send me the rules to race stock class?

there you go i asked for someone to prove me wrong and they did but the best thing about this thread and the reason i started it was to get everyone revved up and talking about racing for the year ,now that everyone has had there say and said how much they want it you now have to back up what you have said and get out and do it,some of you have said there is not enough advertising well there is no better advertising than what comes out of your mouth so spread the word,even though brad has said it does not start till march lets keep talking about it and get it out there

also one question do we need M.A licenses this year or will there be day license and there is no way im gonna be missing the first round

Latest posts

Back