racing this year 2011

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clunky64

Reaction score
i have heard today from a good source their will be no racing in nsw this year (no i will not reveal my source or elaborate) but i hope someone can prove me wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
well im gonna go with bull****

here is a copy of a comment of what brad russel put on DHZ's facebook

"racing will start march details early feb"

i have heard today from a good source their will be no racing in nsw this year (no i will not reveal my source or elaborate) but i hope someone can prove me wrong

Pretty sure nsw gov cant blanket ban racing

Well Clark I hope your wrong. I do know that you know your stuff so the chances are your right.
Looks like ill be travelling interstate to race then.

This will suck, I was all pumped up for my first full season.

yer i heard brad was thinking of going to qld but i have since heard that this year is nsw's last chance and if he dosent get the numbers he wants then its game over

if it is in qld, i hope there some big turn outs , if it is ill prob get a stocker goin

your all wrong, they will be in WA where the action is!!! pretty sure the tooth fairy is riding a LXR with some kind of secret engine

thats ****ing bull **** how is this sport ment to grow if there isnt any support so disapointed raced my lxr once looking forward to racing this year little bi more advertisment wouldnt of hurt either

and who is the tooth fairy?

Last edited:
well nsw had its turn and they stuffed it up, hahaha, im hoping its in qld

i raced queensland hri round and did shuies winter warmer i wouldnt mind if it was up there but on the other side of aus isnt very good

Latest posts

Back