racing this year 2011

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it won't be in WA hillz was just talkin a bit of smack lol

way t scare the ball sack right outta my pants yeh like i said i dont mind if its in qld i have a unit up there its probably funner travling up there but at least give nsw another chance to get bigger iv got mates who wanna race now and im sure im not the only one who talked my mates into racing good luck for nsw and qld i say maybe he will run two rounds up there and down here then we can both be happy ha ha

yeah brendan i think that would be good, half half, but have the nationals up here lol

that would be a national round of racing,the aus titles would be a completly different thing ,any way i think that brad should post something on here to clear all of this up and no billy down here lol

What sort of racing is the VIC series? SX, MX, Grasstrack???

the vic is a mixture! the tracks (From pics ive seen) are no where near as good as the nsw ones! We need more rnds on MX tracks but maybe next year! if brad comes here we will be right! but im keen to drive up to nsw trip hope it still is all go!

we dont want those swappers commin over here and ruining our tracks hills. all of our sick minibike supercross tracks. the awesome groomed mx tracks. yep. definately want to keep these awesome tracks to ourself...........

2011 Mini Moto Series

Hi

Will see Brad on Thursday or Friday and ask him when he will have some news about this years racing in NSW, we will be sponsoring the 88 limited class again this year as far as I know, so I haven't heard that there is no racing for NSW in 2011.

To help Brad out with some numbers of how many to expect to see this year, who will be racing in the NSW series this year?

Add your name, location and class or classes of racing -

1-Richie Nowlan, Sydney NSW, Stock - 88Limited - CRF 10".
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-
21-
22-
23-
24-
25-

Cheers

Jaimie

80% of my mates who wanna ride dont even know about this forum and half of them dont even have a computer so i hope this isnt going to be relied on for 100% of the numbers racing this year

80% of my mates who wanna ride dont even know about this forum and half of them dont even have a computer so i hope this isnt going to be relied on for 100% of the numbers racing this year

Well get your mate's on here then!! :cheer2:

That musn't be very keen if they don't research there races.....

1-Richie Nowlan, Sydney NSW, Stock - 88Limited - CRF 10".
2- Damon Maddock, Cessnock NSW, Over 35's.
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-
21-
22-
23-
24-
25-

maybe we should start a qld one toshow who is more keen ?

If you were more keen you would be racing in our races down here. Our series plans on travelling to queensland and im sure most of us will travel up there.

maybe we should start a qld one toshow who is more keen ?

HomerEatingPopcorn.jpg

Latest posts

Back