Random Radness... post here

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
26H7l.jpg
The only two things i would ride every day of the week

Both dirty, but one of them is just the way I like it too haha. Guess which one.

i found a couple of other pics of the RX3 drag car i cleaned up for a mate

this is how it came from the other panel beaters shop, this is showing 1 years worth of work....
the other side was the same.
some of his bog work was 1.5" thick !!
he was supposed to make the rear wheel arch's 2" wider, by cutting and welding some new steel in.
once he had finished welding it all up, the rear quarters were over an inch narrower than standard due to warpage!
i had to cut out all the rust repairs the other beater did, he simply tacked some other steel over the old rust, and bogged it up, lol
i cut the rear quarter panel arch's off about 5" higher than the original arch, then had to fabricate some new ones that sat out wider, and that were longer front to rear, so he could fit some nice 31" tall drag slicks.
then oncew the quarters were done, i had to remake the rear doors to match up with the new shape of the rear quarter panel.
then the sill panels needed to match the doors too.

but that dodgy sort of work quality from the previous shop, gives all the decent guys a bad name.
the other guy was a true bog beater imo!!!!

when it came back from minus paint, after it had sat in a tank full of stripper for a week.

roll cage and interior all painted up, in a 3 layer candy apple blue, with a satin look metallic silver interior, lots of hours went into this

When you do this to your mates work car and replace "wife" with "boyfreind" it becomes f'n hilarious, Although he didn't think so :)

lol,
i took this pic for the Ford forums, " My Car At A ...." thread, eg my car at a drive in
my car next to a cop car etc etc
the poster of the pic then sets the next pictures' requirement
a pic of your dirty car.....

we could start one here too, hmm, might find a pic !

its only radelaide :)

& i try my best to make motorcycle haters hate us even more every time i ride.. kind of like a personal goal of mine :) haha

Latest posts

Back