Random Radness... post here

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a bummer but it happens. Got more important things to worry about than racing mate.

I'm looking forward to it. Going to take a million pic's as I doubt I will be racing.

That's true , I don't even think I could hang on for more then 1 Lap , I havnt riden since January.

You should race Nick , you will kick yourself if you don't , lots of fun to be had

I have only been for a ride once this year as well hence my hesitation to race.

In saying that I'm bringing my bike as well just in case. haha

If the track isn't too hectic might give it a shot.

You will like the track , it's not technical and it has a big motocross section
Just race amateur if your worried , that class is fun , alot of beginners aswell having a ball

If it's an MX style track then yeah might have a crack.

I thought it was a pure SX track though with lot's of poppy jumps?

Anyone got any pic's of the last round?

Will definitely be in amateurs. haha

Nah no steep hits , everything is rollable and the landers are safe as , I cased every jump on the track more than once and rode away

Race it Nick, I haven't ridden since last race haha, I only really get a chance to ride at these races. It's an easy track to ride man, I'm all over the place and roll everything so couldn't be worse then me and if you are who gives a **** at least your out there having fun man cause that's what it's about. Trick is to enter as many classes as possible to get track time and by the end of the day you'll be loving it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Race it Nick, I haven't ridden since last race haha, I only really get a chance to ride at these races. It's an easy track to ride man, I'm all over the place and roll everything so couldn't be worse then me and if you are who gives a **** at least your out there having fun man cause that's what it's about. Trick is to enter as many classes as possible to get track time and by the end of the day you'll be loving it.

Alright man stuff it I will race. You convinced me. :)

I only got a 12inch that's race ready but will give it a crack for some fun. Can't let all the other boys have all the fun. Still want to get a heap of pics and stuff for the site. Hopefully Cordogs comes down for it and can help out with that.

hmmmm maybe snaptrax could bring me up, or someone... lol i hate relying on others lol! cant wait till i have my p's
but i reckon my nugget of a ciniworx should be ready to be driven up and let some of the big lads ride her!
i reckon ill be there with ya nick, i'll ride abit then get some sweet shots!
soooo umm who wants a nugg to tag along? lol

Alright man stuff it I will race. You convinced me. :)

I only got a 12inch that's race ready but will give it a crack for some fun. Can't let all the other boys have all the fun. Still want to get a heap of pics and stuff for the site. Hopefully Cordogs comes down for it and can help out with that.

Ok so I'm 99% sure I'm definitely coming! :banana:

Not so sure about racing, just need to find out if Dazza can take my bikes last I heard he had two free spots so fingers crossed! And that's if I can get Sean'o to fix my gearbox before the event.

So who's going to be battling me for last place?:clap::clap:

Zach is coming with me Loco and car is full. Already been planned for a while.

Ok so I'm 99% sure I'm definitely coming! :banana:

Not so sure about racing, just need to find out if Dazza can take my bikes last I heard he had two free spots so fingers crossed! And that's if I can get Sean'o to fix my gearbox before the event.

So who's going to be battling me for last place?:clap::clap:

You serious man your coming????? That's sweet as!!! :) :)

I will battle it out for last with you mate. Wait till lappers come round and cause them chaos. haha ;)

Yeah man so fricken keen for this!!

Problem is I haven't raced or ridden for that matter since the brisvegas event!
Let's hope Brendon hasn't worked out to how wind that BBR out yet, we may have a 3 way battle on our hands! :banana::banana::banana:

I might have to bust out some old Road Rash moves, those sinister trophies are pretty sweet!

Last edited:
We won't be racing in the same classes I'm only going in 10" this time

We won't be racing in the same classes I'm only going in 10" this time

bahahahaha. Should have kept that LXR Brendo. Might get you on the camera then for 12 inch am so we can get some pics?

All good Cordogs we can band some bars/legs road rash style. Is there a goon of the day trophy? :)

Looking forward to meeting you both. Will bring extra beer for Sat night. ;)

Latest posts

Back