Random Radness... post here

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MotorcycleEnforcementA.jpg

MotorcycleEnforcementB.jpg

MotorcycleEnforcementC.jpg

MotorcycleEnforcementD.jpg

Mexican school bus
MexicanSchoolBus.jpg

Woke up one morning and damn bike wooden go
IngrownMotorcycle.jpg

Army funding cutbacks
Cutbacks.jpg

The ultimate pub crawl mobile
HappyHourBikeClub.jpg

Traffic ease
LaneClosure.jpg

FastBaby.jpg

Damn fool should have eye protection
HelmutHelmet.jpg

LOL is that u fools being flung like a rag doll? Looks like wicked fun.
Gotta love the asians and there truck bling.THe new F-650 for you
112_2006_sema_299x2007_ford_f650_by.jpg

Sad news for me:( Cops took the Pajero of the road last Monday. Was only a matter of time though. Plus i got away with no tickets or fines in spite of 4 bald tyres, broken windscreen , no tail lights, no high beam, huge amounts of rust and and horn, indicators, windscreen activators removed from steering wheel. Luckily Female cops thuoght it was dead funny. Let me finish driving the car to work.

Got me a Suzuki now. Only a Baleno stationwagon but still room for a mini. BTW PM ur e-mail got a wicked hydro house they busted to show you:D

"BONUS: FREE AIR CNDITIONING, TODAY ONLY!"
weird_accidentz_001.jpg

"Breaka breaka, this is rubber ducky.. and im a broken...."
weird_accidentz_018.jpg

"hunni..., im going to be late..., yeh there was a stuff up at the office.. apperently they wanted the cars ACROSS the river... not IN it... my bad..."
weird_accidentz_038.jpg

"They said on the radio EVERYONE should take an umbrella to stay dry today...They LIED"
weird_accidentz_005.jpg

shoulda bought a Volvo
x6AMDvrs.jpg

stating the obvious
iyN0hLC5.jpg

F%^k da police
y8Tfj2Dt.jpg

Hello NRMA I got a flat tyre
mBTD3MRK.jpg

"Hummer.... or Bummer.....!?"
weird_accidentz_027.jpg

"The 'copper stopper'/Anti hoon laws mean he cannot wheel spin to get out....."

weird_accidentz_029.jpg

"Hang about....What do you mean its already in Low 4!!??"
weird_accidentz_046.jpg

pic edited in!

Last edited:
yummm my dinner(i wish)
21459.jpg

Happy hour is over in 2 minutes
Beer_lover.jpg

holy shit
hulk_006_89.jpg

holy shits dog
hulk_007_57.jpg

Photography

Haha, well.. I posed as a "photographer in the making" while I was up in the country with my grandparents. I took some fancy photos up on their farm and also while we were at Portland. I just want to know what you guys think rofl.

Also, I'd love to see some of your work if any of you are good at photography! Foolsp33d, this is your time to shine..

Few pictures :

This is one on the farm, when i was standing on the dam wall :p
damnr7.jpg

Another on the dam wall about half hour later
dam1wt8.jpg

This is one I took in portland, my mum said its a great photo lol I know how she really feels, stupid mole.
portxd5.jpg

This isnt really a photography one, just a picture of the blowhole thing in portland near this petrified forest. Two massive waves crashing into each other then like exploding lol.
wavera5.jpg

Thanks
Benox

Last edited:
Haha, well.. I posed as a "photographer in the making" while I was up in the country with my grandparents. I took some fancy photos up on their farm and also while we were at Portland. I just want to know what you guys think rofl.

Also, I'd love to see some of your work if any of you are good at photography! Foolsp33d, this is your time to shine..

Thanks
Benox

I ALWAYS shine ;)

Will move this entire thread to the assorted/funny/random pics thread.

I rekon ya mum is on the ball benox.. the cloud shot is kinda sweet!, slower exposure and a tripod my friend ;)

got this in a PM from a member on here.... apperently it does 50kph....:rolleyes: down hill maybe... wonder how it goes without the 'edited' motor/exhaust....probably get to 60kph!

PLEASE DONT SEND ME CRAP LIKE THIS!!
edit.jpg

Roflmao, what a shitty job of faking ahaha
snakefence02.jpg

Latest posts

Back