Random Radness... post here

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1011579_614449001965101_1378424630_n.jpg

Seriously it has a seat....did she not figure that out? :hache:

yeah seen that, i can't remember what forum it was on though,
he was saying stop stuffing around etc, and they just kept going,
classic !

youguys have not seen 4chan /b/ if you think thats funny..
You guys should have been around for dubbs

[video=youtube;6cP4N7Ftmv8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cP4N7Ftmv8[/video]

yeah seen that, i can't remember what forum it was on though,
he was saying stop stuffing around etc, and they just kept going,
classic !

I think the best thing is EVERY single photo that he was photo shopped into was better than the original. He really did get what he deserved for looking like such a fool. We never edited anything was all old school photography, and you really need to use remote flashes anyway if you want night shots to come out well ;)

Finally kicked the insomnia in its face its been a sucky few days.
Going to pick up this 150 for $300 :D then hopefully swapping a guy for a 160 pit pro for it thursday, and maybe the TDR too....plus cash my way...
Then I just need to do a motor swap in two days and I'm sweet!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is where my internet investigation concluded because it actually lines up exactly with what he is saying where SIA68 was at that exact time, its like MH370 just became SIA68....freaking scary really...SIA68 is the link below that and where it was on June the 8th at that exact time and its also a Boeing 777, exactly where MH370 vanished from MILLITARY radar!!! Something is very weird thats my general conclusion at this point!

Keith Ledgerwood

Singapore Airlines (SQ) #68

Last edited:
i think if we lined up my atomik fury and that ktm 1200, i think the fury of the fury would cause the 1200 to wimper in the corner!! lol

Latest posts

Back