real crf50 engine or not ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thumpstar guy 07

Reaction score
i need some help to see if this is a real crf50 motor or a rip off china
109f_1.jpg

114b_1.jpg

1056_1.jpg

Last edited:
the head is a stock Honda head. but what is the number on the engine casing? minitrail70.com have some great identification info.

HeadList

Last edited:
find out what the engine number is, who's selling it to you?

but why would you take a photo of the honda head identification(which is stock) rather than the actual engine casing number?!? im puttin a false dollar on it being a china bottomend with a fancy cover, and a honda head...

dose it have the same number and every thing could u put a pic of ur motor up
please if it aint a bother

Are you serious.. you actually want me to go outside, clean up the head so the numbers are readable, then take a nice clean decent photo of the head ID, so you can compare it to one advertised on fleebay that you are considering the purchase of.. keeping in mind the whole bottom end of the said engine could be a chinese made replica, and just sporting a trick side cover, and a honda head...

a google search gave me MY answer within seconds..

Looks fake to me , the kickstart on honda's is not chrome and the crf50 engine paint is a silver and the xr50 engine paint is a deeper grey

Last edited:
Looks fake to me , the kickstart on honda's is not chrome , no honda comes with a silver dipstick and the crf50 engine paint is a silver and the xr50 engine paint is a deeper grey

same colour as my dipstick hmmmm? and paint looks identical to mine except the kickstart is definately not genuine , unless he replaced it ... but why would you replace the stock one for that cheap thing? hmmmm

both my OME dipsticks are that greyish colour.. couldnt comment on the rest of the colours thru the layers of caked on grime...

Latest posts

Back