registered pitbikes?? where?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont get the whole "put a car sticker kit onto a bike thing" :/ sure if they make bikes AND cars.. but c'mon.. Ford.. :/ WTF..

oh and are the mirrors like that so you can keep an eye on your hair and do your make up!? LOL..

Mirrors are fold in for a purpose, saves having to take them off everytime you want to go off-road......I'm guessing you knew that though :)

I dont get the whole "put a car sticker kit onto a bike thing" :/ sure if they make bikes AND cars.. but c'mon.. Ford.. :/ WTF..

oh and are the mirrors like that so you can keep an eye on your hair and do your make up!? LOL..

i obviously didnt buy the bike new, and when i did purchase the bike the sticker kit was already on it and too be honest i couldnt care less because after all its a sticker...and you seriously think id ride it with the mirrors like that?? no...its because my mate is a photographer and he wanted to use my bike for a photo shoot he was doing and he wanted them put down....oh and its nice to meet you too :)

i obviously didnt buy the bike new, and when i did purchase the bike the sticker kit was already on it and too be honest i couldnt care less because after all its a sticker...and you seriously think id ride it with the mirrors like that?? no...its because my mate is a photographer and he wanted to use my bike for a photo shoot he was doing and he wanted them put down....oh and its nice to meet you too :)

Don't take it to heart mate, i'm sure if you had Chevrolet stickers on it, he would of loved it as then it goes with the commodore :p Nice bike mate, and cheers for the pics. Also you gonna tell us what the upgrades are? or do we have to guess?

Don't take it to heart mate, i'm sure if you had Chevrolet stickers on it, he would of loved it as then it goes with the commodore :p Nice bike mate, and cheers for the pics. Also you gonna tell us what the upgrades are? or do we have to guess?

too be honest i dont know much about what has been done to the bike because i never did it myself and lost the info i had on the bike...but when i took it to the shop to get a service the guy told me there had been some stuff done to it like a bore kit as well as small things like the size off the tooth ring etc etc just little things to get it faster....and if anyone is interested the bike will ride easy at 80km and not high revs and the fastest i have got it was 115km/hr but i will never take it on the highway haha

There was a shop south side of Brisbane doing the conversions a while ago. Same deal, dimming front lights with high and low beam/indicators/brake lights/number plate holder & mud guard, speedo w-odometer and from memory the front light assembly had a rain deflector too.

Cost was a little over $700 including rwc and then you had to pay rego. Good proposition seeing as every state has almost changed all recreation vehicle rules

i notice all the rules have changed recently... no longer a 100cc or less class on CTP... so there go the RX50 converts. i havent looked hard but they dont seem to be for sale anymore... commercially at least.

shame that.

ahwell. my yamoto is still in pieces. dirty thing. horrible thing that it was. funny but horrible. a cylinder thats different to everyone else. a conrod thats different to everyone else. camchain, different. rear spokes? forget about it and make your own somehow... you forget about these things after two years with no license.

now its just a c50 frame with a 140 in the pipeline :D

i still wonder if i could pass off a twinspar frame as homebuilt? or would it be easier to make a jig from it and actually make it in ali?

Jeeze eh.. you lot REALLY cant take constructive criticism huh..
Didnt say it was a BAD bike.. wasnt bagging it out.. just thought the sticker kit looks odd as did the inward mirrors.. personal opinion is all.. something Id personally never have. Nor would I have a Chevrolet sticker kit.. same goes for chev badges on holdens...

Iv noticed its DAMN hard to find ANY model of RX for sale for about 12 months now.. pretty rare.. Might end up having to get the Old Yella Z50 frme ADR complied after all..

I was thinking this would pass, but then your new post showed up, and at one of our best Mods! I'm really trying to find the constructive part of this comment, if you like to speak your mind that's fine. But just don't do it at other people's expense! And above all at least make it constructive, offer an alternative? (add IMO)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back