REMOVED FROM SALE.-now chat

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoXXX

Reaction score
ITEM:
GENUINE 05 CRF50F engine (STOCK).

CONDITION:
great,runs awsome starts first time every time.

REASON FOR SELLING:
Need the cash for somthing else:rolleyes:

PRICE AND CONDITIONS:
$380...ONO...PM me with offers or reply in this thread...

EXTRA INFO:
stock crf50 engine out of a 05 model,comes with kickstarter and shifter carby etc etc...

THE GREEN/RED TAPE IS ONLY TO STOP ANYTHING ENTERING THE ENGINE WHILE IT ISNT IN THE BIKE...

Bathurst,NSW 2 hours from sydney...WILL SHIP ANYWHERE IN AUS

PICTURES:
100_0389.jpg

100_0422.jpg

100_0402.jpg

Last edited:
man thats cheap as! lol someone get on to this one! he is a good seller so he wont disapoint

If this was 6 months ago I would of jizzed my self at all these engines for sale. There are about 5 engines on miniriders for sale lol

This is value , soooo cheap.

did you sell it or just not sellin it anymore

Last edited:
oh ok fair enough well it is so loud so i cant ride around my house and all my mates have stockers and they have enough power just for doin wheelies and mucking around well they could deal with abit more power but still sweet and yeah units motor looks like he has done the right things to it nice and tidy so why not if i want i can always put a head on it

just a quick question have you or anyone else who reads this had any experiense with posting motors interstate im from sydney and need to post my motor to brisbane

na i asked post a couple of weeks ago and they said without having the actual specs on box size and weight i just gave them a rough idea like 15kilos and they said it would be more than $40 so i was thinkin a courier

hey mate thanx heaps but wogtaz rider just told me he cant get the money so its back on the market im spewin cause im goin to get my new motor on thursday

alwell hopefully someone takes it....i think its pretty cheap so we will see how it goes

Latest posts

Back