Request a Tutorial Here

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol thats funny coz i heard its the otehr way round and you cant ride a clutch so hows about you shutup............yer i dont tihnk you know me well enough to throw dirt at me :D

Why is it that decent threads always turn into a bullshit bitch fight? Come on guys grow up a bit and stop being little bitches!!!

hey mate he's a vid on how to adjust your valves

its on the BBR motorsport site so uno its quality info;)

just click on the one saying how to adjust your valves

link below:
How To Adjust Valves...

how to convert brakes

just wonderin if anyone would be able to telll me how to put a drum back brake and wheel onto a swingarm designed for a disc brake setup .
thanx heaps

um i dont tihnk thats possible mate just buy a new rear rim they dont cost that much

Well id like to see one with pics on Rim locks...

I read thru the ones that are currently up but didnt fully understand how it gets put together...

Anyone??

hmm gota put a rim lock on my back tyre soon mite do one but itll b in a couple of weeks

How about a porting tutorial with pictures...what tools needed

would be awesome.

um i dont tihnk thats possible mate just buy a new rear rim they dont cost that much

Yes of coarse respoking is possible

Well id like to see one with pics on Rim locks...

I read thru the ones that are currently up but didnt fully understand how it gets put together...

Anyone??

Its very very simple to do. Just drill a hole in the rim the same as the valve hole directly opposite the valve. Then put the rimlock through and tighten up the nut. When u get the rimlock u know how to put it on coz there is only one way it can fit.

Hope that helps

Latest posts

Back