Revised Road Traffic Laws

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruby

Reaction score
This is LMAO funny. Ricky just sent me this. His been putting this together for a bit of a laugh.

COMMODORE DRIVERS TRUE ROAD TRAFFIC LAWS

Okay, so now you’ve gotten your licence, you’re on your P plates and you’ve got yourself a Commodore. You’d like to think the road rules don’t apply to you … well you would be right!

Below are listed some simple exemptions and tips for all you Commodore drivers out there.

Indicating

Don’t worry about indicating. Indicators are those piss weak things you use to warn other motorists of your intention to get in their way.

1. You never need to indicate when pulling out of a parking space

2. Don’t indicate when changing lanes – other drivers can guess what you are doing

3. As a matter of fact, find the smallest gap you can and change lanes aggressively – this shows how big your dick is

Parking

Parking? Man we have it down packed. Its like bowling, the more the better. So take up as many parking spaces as you can.

4. Always park on the wrong side of the street – make you preggers girlfriend step out on the road, not you

5. Park in as many spaces as you can take up. We have rusty cars and its in the best interests of other motorists that they don’t park too close to our cars, so we’re doing them a favour

6. Park on an angle to the linemarking to make it real awkward for other motorists – its their fault for not buying a Commodore

Speed

Speeding is for those who are highly skilled. We have our license and a Commodore, so that makes us highly skilled.

7. Speed as often as you can – Commodores must get there first (wherever “there” is)

8. Speed kills? Bullshit, it’s the sudden stop that does. And we have crap brakes (and mostly bold tyres) on our cars so there is no stopping to threaten us.

9. Cops chasing you? Put ya foot down. You own a Commodore so they can’t catch you. You are more skilled than they are, even Brocky. Brocky is dead, you’re alive, so that makes you better than him – go fast!

Tailgating

10. Tailgating is only illegal for those behind you! If you’re being tailgated, hang out ya window and act mean, give the guy the finger, and yell abuse at him

11. However if the car behind you is a cop or ambulance, don’t get out of the way … slow down. Make someone’s life a misery

12. If you’re tailgating someone and they’re not moving out of your way, put on your highbeams and yell abuse at them. Its your God given right that they must get out of your lane. If the preggers missus is in the car with you, make her join in on you giving abuse

13. If traffic comes to a stop and you’ve abused the driver in front so much he’s about to go-you, avoid eye contact, lock the doors and ignore him. Once traffic is moving again, continue to tailgate and hurl abuse – its his fault for getting out of the car

14. If your tailgating actions causes an accident, follow other examples set by Commodore drivers and flee. Go home and report the car stolen

Lane Changing

Lane changing is an art. Violent jerks of the steering wheel is the name of the game.

15. Find the smallest gap to squeeze into and without indicating (see point 2 above) cut off the driver behind and tailgate the car in front – bonus points are awarded for this move (or is it demerit points are incurred? I can’t remember)

16. If there is no gap, change lanes anyway. The car next to you is in YOUR lane. Take it

17. If someone lets you into their lane voluntarily, give them the finger for being such a pussy. They wouldn’t do that if they had a Commodore

18. If someone doesn’t let you in and you steal the lane, give them the finger for being such a pussy

Reduce Speed

There are lots of stupid situations where your precious Commodore will need to slow down. Not anymore.

19. Don’t slow down in school zones. Scare the kids and speed. Unless of course your picking up your preggers missus from primary school

20. Don’t slow down at road works. Your mate or family member who is doing community service might see you slow down and think you’re a whimp

21. Don’t slow down for a booze bus. Avoid it at all costs. How dare they take away your right to drink and drive

22. Don’t slow down for peak traffic. Change lanes repeatedly (see point 16 above) and get “there” quicker. Use the footpath, that’s what its there for

:p more to come, not finished yet

well so far i say here here
you got us commadore drivers down pat

accept i drive a calais so i slow down for the booze bus (sometimes)

lol

I love this for 2 reasons i like fords and this is so very true for P-plate Commonwhore drivers.

WTF is all that crap about commodores??? There is wanker drivers/riders out their on any vehicle. Ford, all the import rice mobiles, road bikes.... Whats with all the P-plate commodore hating?

This isn't "hating". I find it funny anyway :p

Its written in very fine print whenever the purchase of said bommadores or fullacoons are made the new owner will forever be the arse of all jokes and will accept this as punishment for said error. This is especially more so if said driver displays a P plate..

These are the Rules.. Dont tell me you didnt read the RULES!?!

VL_big.jpg

Hehehe thats not a bt1. Still a cool picture tho. Now make one of the 4x4 soccer mums.

Last edited:
um the coppers will catch u tho coz they drive commodores aswell... lol well most of them i think

To throw things off topic a little.... but still on road traffic laws.....

LEONIE JOHNSON

07Aug07

IT was an unbelievable escape. Honeymooners Alleha and Grant Carlson got the shock of their lives yesterday when a speeding motorcycle doing a wheel-stand plunged through their windscreen, landing in their laps in suburban Kelso.

Miraculously the Cairns couple escaped with only minor cuts to their arms and legs after being showered with glass.

The 19-year-old motorbike rider was thrown in the air, landing more than 30m from the accident site on Ponti Rd about 11am.

He appears to have also had a lucky escape, being listed in a stable condition in Townsville Hospital last night.

Mr Carlson, a Cairns primary school teacher, said he still wasn't sure how he and his solicitor wife of one month had escaped from the wreckage.

"I had just turned out of Peter St and was heading straight down Ponti Rd when the next thing I know there's a motorcyclist on his back wheel accelerating at a great rate and it was suddenly in my windscreen," he said.

"I remember vividly seeing him on that one wheel on the wrong side of the road and there was nothing I could do.

"The next thing I know there's a motorbike smack bang between my wife and I.

"We're thankful we're both in one piece and we know someone's looking after us."

It wasn't how the pair wanted to end their trip.

They were visiting Mr Carlson's parents in Townsville to help out with his father, who had just returned from Brisbane after a knee operation.

Police shook their heads in disbelief when they arrived at the accident scene.

The motorbike had impacted with such force the Daewoo's bonnet actually held the trail-bike upright.

The bike's front wheel came to rest on the centre console between the newlyweds.

Mr Carlson's wedding gift to his new wife, personalised plates with their wedding date and initials, lay crushed on the ground.

Kirwan police Sergeant Mark Burgess said everyone involved had had a `lucky escape'.

He said police were still investigating to ascertain how the accident unfolded.

"The Daewoo was coming along the road in an easterly direction at the same time a motorbike was driving along in a westerly direction," he said.

"There appears to be a witness who observed both vehicles and inquiries are continuing into the manner of how the motorcycle and the Daewoo were being driven.

"When you look at the point of impact, the front wheel of that motorcycle has almost split the passenger and the driver down the centre column.

"It's certainly a lucky escape."

Both vehicle drivers were tested for alcohol at the hospital.

Police investigations are continuing.
kelsoTA68_07002.jpg

kelsoTA68_07001.jpg

kelsoTA68_07003.jpg

With the bommadore pic.. not my efforts.. but screw the soccer mums(both litterally and metophorically..) lets see some real toon 4b4;s or pittys!!

Damn!!!! Thats stunters for ya! :rolleyes: Stunting: what you do when you can't ride.

Are those Daewoos made of butter. Fuck all damage to the bike but the car is totalled.

Bike 1
Car 0

^^^ Same ruby that was the 1st thing i noticed.

I was like that bike looks fine hahaha but the car is most definitely a write off.

Latest posts

Back