Revised Road Traffic Laws

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont find it funny at all... plus.. holdens are P.O.S's IMO... ford for life

Lol all Ford Falcons are ugly besides the BA and BF. All previous Falcons look like crap. Ford have the better 6 (what they are ditching) but Holden have a much better V8. The only Ford I would happily own is a ba/bf xr6t, tho since there ditching a perfectly good engine and going to be using an imported v6 I would say its the end of the xr6t.

Lol all Ford Falcons are ugly besides the BA and BF. All previous Falcons look like crap.

BULLSH!T!!

ya cant honestly believe that these:
output.jpg

output3.jpg

look better than these!!?:
output2.jpg

output1.jpg

i love the ford falcon xy gt phase 3 they look sweet.

yeh im not a fan of the holden crummmmmmmmy dore

anyone who just sais all falcons or all commodores are shit must just have a stick driven so far up their sour anus it's just not funny.
the old, xy era and new falcon's are a good looking car, some from the 80's weren't to flash looking for their day, but you get that.
and the new commodores, definately not a bad car, good looking to. kinda heavy, but thats how things are going as well.

all manufacture'ers have good and bad model runs, and good and bad models within those model runs.

so ktmkid could you actually add substance to why holdens are shit?

and i'm sure motoluver has just forgotten the early days of falcon, i don't reckon he'd turn down a GTHO phase lll if someone rocked up with one.

the new commodores look like a bmw on steroids.
m0p

^^^ HAHA yes i first thought that too (glad to know i am not the only one)

And motoluver where did you here Ford were moving to a V6???

I have an article on the new Ford Orion to replace the Barra (BA & BF) and baby they are still straight all the way not to mention their typhoon a 6 turbo will now be producing and incredible 260Kw with more torque of any production car ever built in Aus yes more than any V8 that's why i admire ford.

Last edited:
I think with the new Orion coming out i might buy and BF XR6 cause the price will drop something cronic and i still want the 6 Speed auto.

i like both holden and ford, ford has some good cars holden has some good cars.

FORD =

Found On Rednecks Driveway

Holden FO lyph!

^^^ HAHA yes i first thought that too (glad to know i am not the only one)

And motoluver where did you here Ford were moving to a V6???

I have an article on the new Ford Orion to replace the Barra (BA & BF) and baby they are still straight all the way not to mention their typhoon a 6 turbo will now be producing and incredible 260Kw with more torque of any production car ever built in Aus yes more than any V8 that's why i admire ford.

Ford to announce closure of engine plant - Just Commodores
drive blog: Ford’s new V6 provides good and bad news

Wow, this thread got off topic! LOL

The Holden and Ford rivalry is alive and well. :rolleyes:

Moving to a V6 is only a rumor and if eventually happens it's not on the drawing board till 2010.

It would be a great shame to see a V6 replace the straight 6 they have.

Latest posts

Back