RevMx Gone Bust?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, i think the reserve is around 10 000 though

yep. not so much gone bust, just dont think he can handle it anymore..

when i saw him last he said he was going to europe and told me he was either selling the business for now or letting a mate take over while he is away but he said he was still keen to do pitbikes when he comes back from overseas but time will tell

when i saw him last he said he was going to europe and told me he was either selling the business for now or letting a mate take over while he is away but he said he was still keen to do pitbikes when he comes back from overseas but time will tell

i hope he stays away, & never returns to the minibike game.. we already have enought wankers in the industry we dont need more :baaa:

i agree with hills, why the **** make a bike and sell it to people if your only in the game for a quick buck.
just another business ****ing people around.

Not sure if it actually sold, but a company by the name of Marshall Motorsports in Cardiff (Newcastle) will be (apparently) continuing the RevMx product and name.

Yeah it sold and they will be keeping it alive! There keen on doing the right thing with the company from what I have heard from a good source.

I was at marshalls last week and they had a brand new revolution in the so its happening.Its at crossroads glendale And rach your good source was in the shop the same time as I so your right.

It looks like its new old stock. The ones that come with the sale of the bussiness. They are a good lookin bike. Might be one in my shed soon

WOW i onyl just found this out, i was at Toms (Thump140s) when he was helping rus out in developing the bike.. very sad to see this happen, hopefully it picks up as it was an anazing bike and thump spent a lot of time helping desin it

yer dont worry sneezy some company in Newcastle brought Rev & they say they have plans

Latest posts

Back