RevolutionMX - gone down??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely WON'T be buying anything off Yamo-toe ...

Had an email from Russell today. He has been away very sick but will send out the link tomorrow Monday, guess that answers the question if Rev MX is still on business! I have actually found a massive design fault with the linkage!!! More about this later!

Had an email from Russell today. He has been away very sick but will send out the link tomorrow Monday, guess that answers the question if Rev MX is still on business! I have actually found a massive design fault with the linkage!!! More about this later!

From his Facebook - Russ Bream was at Schoolies 2010 with Ryan Woo.
November 30 at 6:56pm · View Post

Sooo sick... :grinning-smiley-003

hahaha , should of just said he was at schoolies , thats a great excuse .. ya cant miss schoolies

From his Facebook - Russ Bream was at Schoolies 2010 with Ryan Woo.
November 30 at 6:56pm · View Post

Sooo sick... :grinning-smiley-003

Isn't he like 19-20... Nothing to be proud of when your a toolie not a schoolie lol... That's a warning to you too woggy no one likes a toolie!!!

Isn't he like 19-20... Nothing to be proud of when your a toolie not a schoolie lol... That's a warning to you too woggy no one likes a toolie!!!

Rach, you really need to read things a couple of times, cause you are taking a lot of peoples comments wrong..

'Sooo sick... ' was meant as 'yeah, cause he's sooo sick' which is sarcasm directed at londin, because he said he was very sick the last couple of days...

Rach, you really need to read things a couple of times, cause you are taking a lot of peoples comments wrong..

'Sooo sick... ' was meant as 'yeah, cause he's sooo sick' which is sarcasm directed at londin, because he said he was very sick the last couple of days...

Ty I know what it meant, I did read it... But I'm saying not being just out of school and going to schoolies is lame. Woggy was saying that he should of said he was at schoolies as it's a better excuse, but I'm saying no it's not as I don't believes his just out of school, therefore his a toolie which is embarrassing.
Then I was warning woggy that if he thinks rocking up to schoolies after a few years out of school is cool that I don't think it is.

Someone seriously needs to lock this thread now that the issue is resolved!

you ave obviously never been to surfers at schoolies time! poontang all around lol

Ha ha yeah I know what it's like I went like 4 years ago. But no one likes the big fat guy thats like 35 and rubs against everyone and keeps asking to take photos with him doing the hole myspace thing... then the 35 year old has the worst B-O and you try moving away from him and he follows... thats a prime toolie.

Ty I know what it meant, I did read it... But I'm saying not being just out of school and going to schoolies is lame. Woggy was saying that he should of said he was at schoolies as it's a better excuse, but I'm saying no it's not as I don't believes his just out of school, therefore his a toolie which is embarrassing.
Then I was warning woggy that if he thinks rocking up to schoolies after a few years out of school is cool that I don't think it is.

Someone seriously needs to lock this thread now that the issue is resolved!

Why would you quote me and not Woggy then?

To be totally honest I don't normally use quote as it's just a general conversation, but I was on tapatalk and I find it easier to quote what someone has said rather then just hit reply. I saw you're post, i have a pretty average memory and thought this one will remind me of what I'm posting about, 2 or 3 minutes later when I wrote the post I had your post there to remind me generally what I was saying. I hope this is detailed enough of an explanation for you.

But it was all just in general conversation pretty much about schoolies, which every other person I have asked to read from Lodins post and below have said it made logical sense to them, so I'm slightly stump for you. But I will try in the future to not confuse you too much with just quoting one post, next time in an instance like this I will quote your post and woggys post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back