RevolutionMX - gone down??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 11561

Reaction score
Does anyone know if RevMX has gone bust?
I've ordered a link for the suspension online and wanted to follow-up with a phonecall just to see when i could expect the package to arrive! After trying to call (on phone no.: 02 8084 9224) everyday since Thursday, i've send and emailed [email protected] and PM'ed on here but have had no reply at all! The phone just rings out and doesn't do to voicemail!!!

Does anyone know if RevMX has gone bust?
I've ordered a link for the suspension online and wanted to follow-up with a phonecall just to see when i could expect the package to arrive! After trying to call (on phone no.: 02 8084 9224) everyday since Thursday, i've send and emailed [email protected] and PM'ed on here but have had no reply at all! The phone just rings out and doesn't do to voicemail!!!

I got a funny feeling they have gone bust mate. They are no longer sponsors here as well.

Dunno Londin but it looks like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
DAMIT!! Hope I can recover the money as I paid with PayPal!!??? Where else can i buy the link?? Ciniworx dont have them in stock!

Ciniworx can probably order one in for you, thats about it. I know dirtmax ones are different so that won't work... not that you'd want to buy anything from that scum. Other then have you looked on alex wharehouse or other china importers?

are these guys buy chance in smithfield?
im trying to look for a place there no idea of the name and where i found them but they had the pit pro bikes for $699 i called them and then lost the phone number ive been searching all day for it but im sure it was (02)97 ?

I sent them 3 emails asking about a frame , tank , seat , plastics , swinger and linkage but haven't received any replies ...

Yamoto shld sell them for there new bike i have seen them in the shop on the goldie hay..

i got a load of parts of russ about a week or so ago, took 2 days from sydney to tassie so i was happy.

but yeah he said the business was still going when i phoned him so not sure whats happened with you londin

well i was speaking with him a few weeks ago and he mentioned to me that he had to start a day time job to keep the bills paid. so i guess it doesnt give him much time to focus on business..

i think people are forgetting the effort involved in running a business.

its not as easy as hanging a sign in your window and having a few bikes on the floor and thinking happy days...

i doubt he is actually out of business as he still has stock to clear, i think its more the case of him trying to make it work cash wise which has reduced time he has free...

I know whats involved in running a business and the main aim is to make money and the first step to making money is to have satisfied customers and if your point of sales is telephone and email you must answer every call and email promptly. Regardless of personal life or a second job or any other reason.

Lol no matter what this threads gonna keep turning to shit!

ANYWAY... Lenny mentioned just getting stock so maybe there is a few things he has in stock and is having trouble getting other stock. Who knows and he can't really reply here since his not a site sponsor lol. I hope he sorts his shit out and comes back good. But he needs help thats for sure and the business wouldn't make enough for two people to be paid. Will be interesting to see how it unfolds.

Also have you spoken to ciniworx again as I was in there and sounds like he is getting an order in soon of the 2011 cxz175 so he might have some spare linkages and they will be gold or grey :)

wow shit there a 160 bucks, how much were they from revmx? that seems crazy expensive!

Yeaahhh... I know where I want to buy it from! Also now we see how yamoto affords it shop front... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back