Ride at reedy creek sunday

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Contacted reedy today,

Gold Coast MX Club:
Postal: The Secretary PO Box 736 Mudgeeraba Qld 4213
Email: [email protected]
All Inquiries: Ph: 0488 227 755

he seemed pretty surprised at the idea of fiddy's riding there? and that if we were to ride it would be with 250's and 450's..

wouldn't it be better if we organise it properly and actually have a proper turn out and run a proper race meet to make us seem more serious so we can race regularly?

so who's definitely going?

cheers Ben..

Contacted reedy today,

Gold Coast MX Club:
Postal: The Secretary PO Box 736 Mudgeeraba Qld 4213
Email: [email protected]
All Inquiries: Ph: 0488 227 755

he seemed pretty surprised at the idea of fiddy's riding there? and that if we were to ride it would be with 250's and 450's..

wouldn't it be better if we organise it properly and actually have a proper turn out and run a proper race meet to make us seem more serious so we can race regularly?

so who's definitely going?

cheers Ben..

its not a race day just a ride. it was organised on monday and we were told if there was enough pittys we will be able to ride. as i have said before i did not organise it myself i am letting people know the oppertunity is there if enough turn up. if the ride is a sucess yes it will be better organised and more notice can be given.

yeah, im interested to see what the turn out was, but im guessing it wasnt too good as there wasnt much notice... 3-4 days would be hard for most ppl to make it..

maybe we need to setup a new date with at least 4 weeks notice..

about time........... but i'm sure tha big bike will kick up a stink again cos were there on tha track and taking up there time......

They have alwayz had there noise up at mini there hay. cos we eat up to much of the big bike time. But it worth a shot, seeing as it has new management and care takers. All we need is numbers to get there and stay there or they will can it. I'm sure some of a bigger guys wouldn't mind getting out there with bigger bikes and giving them a run for there money. But th's my two cent... all we need is a foot in that door there..

Latest posts

Back