ride day at grasslands SA march 21st

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparrow334

Reaction score
the first ride day in sa is on march 21st at grasslands at mallala. this is the first ride day for sambra for the year. sounds like if they dont get 30 members this year they wont be running any racing this year so lets all get behind them and have some fun on there porpuse built mini bike track.

Track suits riders of all abilitys with nice round safe jumps.

i know a few people have had problems with sambra in the past but im working with the guys there to try n sort this out so if anyone wants more info get in touch with me or have a look at the sambra website

thanks
luke sparrow

I'll be out their Luke, have u still go your two bikes? Hopefully we can get some good member numbers this year!

Is this just a come and ride type of day that we can come out to and have a ride around the track?If so what kind of cost is involved?Would it just be a fee to come and play or is it an MA license only day that turns into a wallet raping kind of experience?

na no ma license needed there would be a fee but not sure il find out for you.

yeah im keen for some info. Like time, classes etc. Id be up for the ride day!

Ok guys basically sign in around 10:30-11:00, fees are $120 for year licence and membership fees, $20 for a ride day and $45 for a raceday. their is no classes just rock up sign in pay your money and ride for as long as you want.

$20 for just a day licence? or you have to sign up as a member to ride?

is tomorrow still on?? im keen as? so how much to ride with a day licence? or just the 20 bucks

Yep tomorrow is still on from memory i think it is $45 for a day licence don't quote me on that though, hope to see you out there tommorow i'll be on a DHZ 110 number 612. Hopefully we can get good numbers otherwise the club will go under so call your mates and get them to come out aswell.

To come out for a social ride day,$65 per person is a bit pricey if youre bringing parteners and kids i think.

Mate honestly is that all people worry about how much money it gonna cost becuase that is the reason why the club is almost about to stop running.if we can't get enough members we can't afford to keep the club running, this club lots cheaper that signing up for a track like Murray briDge etc because we don't go threw ma. I ride big bikes aswell and it cost me $150.00 just for a ma licence and I have to pay for testing etc not to mention club fees on top. So basically signing up for sambra is alot cheaper than any other track in sa. So basically if you want to ride a purpose built minitrack you are gonna have to fork out money.not everything can be free. Hope to see you out thier tommorrow.

Mate honestly is that all people worry about how much money it gonna cost becuase that is the reason why the club is almost about to stop running.if we can't get enough members we can't afford to keep the club running, this club lots cheaper that signing up for a track like Murray briDge etc because we don't go threw ma. I ride big bikes aswell and it cost me $150.00 just for a ma licence and I have to pay for testing etc not to mention club fees on top. So basically signing up for sambra is alot cheaper than any other track in sa. So basically if you want to ride a purpose built minitrack you are gonna have to fork out money.not everything can be free. Hope to see you out thier tommorrow.

Sambra is struggling for members as they dont return emails it has nothing to do with money.I sent multiple emails to them a while back enquiring about what was involved in joining and becoming a member and got nothing back from them which would explain their lack of members.
In this day and age,yes unfortunately money does also play a part when id be paying for multiple people.
Its a sad fact that if Sambra does shut the track down they really have no one to blame but themselves as when i enquired i was keen as mustard to join as were a handful of mates but they didnt have the time to email me back some basic info and since then we have found somewhere else to ride.

The reason that emails are not being responded to is becuase the owner of the club has had to go out and get a job that can actualy earn him some money, he closed down his shop sa fun bikes and his main focus is now on earning money for his family. Therefore he is not able to check the website everyday.

on a good note, the ride day was great!! had heaps of fun! didnt know if the bike would hold up, but she tore s&%T up nicely :)

Latest posts

Back