Road legal yamoto xplorer 125cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no, if you were learning you would die... they are mofugn dangerous, man:eek: really nasty if youre a learner...i got mine cus im cheap and its a joke... baby for my 650

the steering is crazy sharp,10"front n back, the original tyres have no grip at all, and have worn out after 2000km, the clutch(at least mine was) is totally screwed and unpredictable til i replaced everything fom cable to side cover to clutch basket...brakes are bloody amazing though...im gunna suddenly learn to fly one day...

forks have no adjustment...seem to be spring only so far...havent cut em open yet. but surprisingly good.. the rear has some basic air and spring adjustment. it creaks and wobbles and is a menace and ima gunna kill myself on mine....

gunna look pretty cool when i neaten it all up a bit...naked style:)...and omg, the stares you get... wish i could get a better looking tank as well.... blue? yuk... plastics make me puke

Last edited:
Bring back the dead but i just picked one up the other day. ****in ugly as plastics. Gonna give them a spray job. Also what are the chances of getting parts for these bad boys?

Bring back the dead but i just picked one up the other day. ****in ugly as plastics. Gonna give them a spray job. Also what are the chances of getting parts for these bad boys?

Don't paint the plastics.. Within no time, they would of faded, chipped and flaked.. They will end up looking worse than they did when you got it (I know that's hard to imagine though)

They look like a good bike for wheelies and a bit of stunting.. Wouldn't want to go faster than 80 on one though (If they make it to that :L )

that thing looks evn shittier than my tdr 125 lol

Latest posts

Back