rotn50 and wakeys piddy pickup.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
So after work tonight myself and wakey jumped in the Ute and went to Ayr QLD where we were meeting a couple selling some pit bikes, The bikes in mention were a Motovert expert 110cc, a Pit Boss Empire 140cc and a DHZ Dpro 155z/160ho. I had my mind on the vert as I already have a 12-10 vert and was thinking of using parts to build it up, but seeing the green bling and alloy frame my heart melted lol, the forks have marzochie stickers on them but they have no adjustment on them so I take it they are fakes, but this bike is in need of a bit of work but ima going to build it and the other vert and keep both.

Wakeys pic was the Dpro and the Pit boss as the dpro has the 155 and dual pipes and the PBE has fastace as02 forks, the vert and the dpro have genuine black pro tapers, the 155 has a slack timing chain and just stopped apparently so I reckon the valves have met the piston which is fine as I have a brand new 155 head, the 140 PBE has an extreme kicker gear drama and like amost good lifan 140s id say the centre case is smashed.

There was also a bike that was being filled with fuel whilst some clown checked the level with a lighter resulting in a huge fire, all up we forked out $600($300 each) and we don't have the idea in mind of getting anymore than 2 of these running and the parts alone for our other builds is worth more than the $600 and we had a great lil road trip lol. Here is a few pics of the bikes on the old ute, will try and get some more when im over wakeys.

James with the barn finds.

The 110 vert.

The Dpro with CHONDA seat.

The ugly burnt duckling in the middle right.

The lil bit sick 155z

The DHZ dualies.

My Alloy vert stamp.

Last edited:
still a decent buy + all the spare parts and also there is nothing like a road trip

Wow you found a PBE? Crazy I been looking for another one of them, there pretty hard to find ya scored, and checking fuel level with a lighter? Lol that's priceless

Yeah the 140 in the PBE was devastated so she got binned and all the red embossed gear has been tucked away. The vert expert is my lil bike, love the alloy frame on it.

That vert expert should be a 125cc, Thats the bike that i own. The Marzocchis are not fake the adjustable forks came on the Pro version. Although you can still buy the adjusters from pit pro.
They are an awesome little bike i love mine to death.

Tell ya the truth we picked the bikes up and they have been tucked away quickly and I have barely seen it, will pick it up on the weekend but the donk has the green bling and the vert embossing on it so it prob is a 125 bro, the ad said 110 and my other lil vert downstairs has a 110 so I ran with it, but I got a serious compression prob and will adjust the valves first and hopefully that will see it run. It is a great lil bike and looks awesome, I also got the green hubbed rear rim with it instead of that junk 10 inch on it.

Checked fuel with a lighter hahahaha

Looks like there's abit of work needed on them, do like the old alloy Framed Motoverts

Yea they are a 125cc if it has all the green bling on it. The only problem i have had is the rear 3 piece hub kept shearing bolts from the sprocket. For a 125 they are a beast little engine. tourqey enough to throttle wheelie me up in 2nd and im 70kgs. The frames are worth a fair bit too from what i have heard. I paid 300 for mine but mine did start and i could ride it.

Also i would advise you to change the plastics to some cheapy ones. As they are impossible to find. And the bikes are worth a lot more with the original plastics.

Yeah the vert has been left alone as its mine and the dpro is still in one piece, the PBE was pulled down and the 140 and frame were tossed as we have enough of them around and all the red bling embossed gear and the AS02 fastace will be used on a build, the burnt bike had the lifan 125 pulled out and the rest was thrown out.

If you want to sell any of the vert stuff let me know il be happy to grab it from ya

mick will be along shorty with pics of the dpro so far :)
got it running with a new head and some love.

polished a few bits up, added a new twin pot set up for the front and the back, new swing arm and dnm shocky for the rear,and going to add the as02's on the front for a sweet little 155/160ho :)
not bad for $150 per bike.

nice score boys!

Cheers bud. Cause I work on piddys everyday I never get a chance to work on my own ****. But ole wakey on the other hand always manages to twist my arm to get hes bikes going bahaha. But na I love working on them and what goes around comes around with young james which rarelt happens these days. The dpro had a broken rocker and stretched timing chain, after fixing that it started immediately.

Her she is cleaned up but still needs a couple of bits.

u7uga4yb.jpg

e4a7asym.jpg

And this is wakeys newly aquired yx160 BBM with linkage and ttr plastics.
panysaha.jpg

Lucky BASTARDS!!! Why cant i find this sort of thing round home :( deffinately a good score and looks like those 2 tidied up quite well :)

Cheers lads. Yeah we have had a heap of bikes, I sell some off but have a few that will never leave me lol. Hoping to remove the tb 155 and insyall yhe 150 4v anima.

the 160 bbm linkage bike was bought new from big boys motorcycles.

just ordering extra parts to finish building the other 3 bikes and 1 quad i have to go :)

Dhz cleaned up good, looking forward to seeing your bike with the Daytona anima mick
That linkage bike looks like a ciniworx but diff engine, looks pretty good

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back