ROUND 1 HIGH ROLLER MINI MOTO TOUR CANCELED

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustyone

Rusty Race Series
Reaction score
round 1 high roller mini moto series has been canceled due to lack of numbers rnd 1 will now be on july 23rd at kurri and not gwandalan as sheduled,entries received now will carry over to the next event if riders cannot attend pls email me ur details with proof of payment and entry will be returned.tell anyone u know that rides to enter next event and sorry for any inconvenience

we need the riders to support the races not only in nsw but in every state as the work that goes into it is not worth the effort if riders do not support the events and the end result will be no racing any where

Crap was so lookn forward to going to kurri kurri :(

Damm it I just booked and paid for hotel this morning.
I was coming from QLD to race. Hope the numbers are up for July

it wont we will race at kurri instaed of gwando

that's crap. I sold and bought a bike just to do this comp, put heaps of work into it as well, put annual leave in at work, the missus had organised for her mum to travel 3 hours to help with the kids while I'm away. I even used this series as justification to myself to buy a new car to get to / from the events. Very disappointed.

Not hating on you Brad, I can only imagine how frustrating it is for you relying on everyone to submit their entires so you're not out of pocket.

Last edited by a moderator:
15 riders is all we needed more that is all i will say i am more pissed off than anyone

Hey brad i have one question why did you not reply to my email or facebook post asking if you had recived my payment ?? Hopefully all the **** talker actually put in now .

Yeah some people need to get a grip... I swear I'm ready to kick someone in the head... If I see one more person say I'm not good enough to race so I didn't enter I'm literally gonna find your address and come smash ya... So many people have given up so much to be at these events plus time effort and money for brad.... Now get out there or this sport will be dead in no time. I swear I want to kick someone's head in... Mainly all the locals that didn't enter... Morons.... This hissy fit ain't over... I'll be bringing it to the track!!!

P.S. I would have been happy to pay a bit extra per class, or enter more classes (since I'm only entered in 10") if it meant this event went ahead. But I guess it's too late for that now?

Rach... Me and a other are/were driving 10hrs+ to be there.
Take day off work, book and pay for hotels ect.
I know how you feel.
As you said the locals need to enter or people need to just stop talking about entering and just do it and enter.

this is bloddy rediculous it prob wont go ahead next time im so pissed off and i would enter more classes if it ment it goes ahead i was going to but i couldnt get hold of brad oh well

Yeah well I will be entering more rounds or I'm happy for someone who currently hasn't entered and has no bike to race my stocker... Plus at some stage before July I'll be going to Vic to move some stuff... I'm happy to bring up bikes if people need...

i dont think its too late to add classes to your entry for the new rnd 1 race...

and everyone that's said that, its just a cop out. seriously why didn't you's to start with.

its been a major issue from the end of last year regarding the bad numbers at the races, its something Brad has been stressing on from word go this year...

regardless, i think we all need to really thank Brad for all the support and racing he has provided so far.. without him there would of been no racing..

so come on peeps, dont be the problem be part of the solution...

Its hard goin racing in more than 1 class Sean. Especially for fat out of shape blokes like me. So all my energy is saved up to do the best I can in one class. If I raced 2 classes id go crap at both. In saying that If it meant entering 2 or 3 classes just to see racing go ahead I would do it.

Its hard goin racing in more than 1 class Sean. Especially for fat out of shape blokes like me. So all my energy is saved up to do the best I can in one class. If I raced 2 classes id go crap at both. In saying that If it meant entering 2 or 3 classes just to see racing go ahead I would do it.

im not saying everyone needs to enter more classes, im talking about all the people that NOW say they WERE going to enter more classes. or say if they knew it would be like this they WOULD of entered more classes..

at the end of the day no one should need to enter more classes then they feel they can do..

the numbers have dropped to under half to last year... WHY... people scared to spend money maybe, i don know. but its not like Brad has kept the numbers thing a secret from everyone....everyone was well aware that this would happen..

the sad thing is i bet more interstate riders have entered than locals so there's more on the line when it gets called off.. accommodation booking, days off work because they have to make a full weekend of it.. not to mention driving 12ish hours each way for 1 race day...
eventually the interstate riders will give up too..

Latest posts

Back