Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to it me! :) Going road trip with timeeh , try out my new cover'd bike trailer!
Watt class's they run there? .
Wount have me klx ready to go :( . Got stack of other minis can bring ;)

im coming down with my 3 mates yx 160 tb head my yx 150 and mates pit pro 125 all have 14in rears is there a section for them or is it all a open section

Shearer, you may have to go in the 88 class, you'll be right. They have 88"s and 12" a and b class.

Not sure on 14" wheeled bikes, I'll ask tomorrow when we go to start building the track. Have I seen you at frankston track? For interstates and guys who dunno where the track is we can meet at braaap frankston and follow me to the track, it's about 25 to 30 minutes from there.

Shearer, you may have to go in the 88 class, you'll be right. They have 88"s and 12" a and b class.
QUOTE]
Sounds easy enough then! no point bringing me stocka's then? I have couple 88's can bring :)

Nah, theres no stock class bud. The 88 class is usually the best class, really good racing and some fast dudes.

Track got roughed out yesterday and a few berms put in. It's longer than last time with some very tight corners and some long fast areas. Start will be to the left this time, dirt start not concrete. More dirt being delivered this week to put some jumps in. It will be fast and technical, should be fun.

Thanks for the update Phil
I'm sure the track will be cool , it was a fun track last time that catered well for all size bikes and all skill levels
Is the 3rd round still the same date at the end of march ?

Last edited:
Just a quick note to anyone heading down/up for this. DON"T STAY OR BOOK AT TOORADIN CARAVAN PARK. Not only do they take a 50% deposit for the booking, but then after letting him know i wouldn't be staying there 3 days later i was informed that i would loose my 50% booking fee ($122) if he couldn't re-book the room, to which i argued the point and managed to only loose 10% ($25.00). Basically i'm having a whinge, but as far as i'm concerned this dodgy business doesn't deserve a cent from any of us :)

Last edited:
Hell yea mate :) Shearer, myself and a spechal appearance (think i spelt that right LOL ) from my Sis. She'll be racing in the 12" on her 125 vert. I have warned her if she trys to get round me i will be kicking her straight off the bike ;)

So looking forward to race day me :) .
Well if i only bring 88 for me and you timeeh , ya sis wount be in that race hehe , We fight out for 2nd last mate!

There is a girls class, she is basically guaranteed a medal as she may be the only one in the class! Unless brads sister races, she is scary fast, but I doubt she will.

Tim your bringing the 12" right?

Was at the shop earlier today, it's starting to heat up, should have heaps of entrants.

So looking forward to race day me :) .
Well if i only bring 88 for me and you timeeh , ya sis wount be in that race hehe , We fight out for 2nd last mate!

Geoff you should take your 117 aswell , the round I went to all the 10" bikes were in the same class , it was a lot of fun !

Not yet bud, brads in the top end at the moment, I think he's back on the weekend. I did remind him last week to set the date. I'll get you the date as soon as I can so you can organise your trip. I think it may coincide with the western port festival, but I'll find out.

Stupid having him banned from this site and all the employees.

There is a girls class, she is basically guaranteed a medal as she may be the only one in the class! Unless brads sister races, she is scary fast, but I doubt she will.
Ive had as meny as 4 girls racing at one time! at shearer's hehe. Tims sister taking #1 plate :) last time so look out!!

Last edited:
Blow that she can stay in the girls class then, hahaha

Yeah Geoff, bring the 117

Latest posts

Back