Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geoff you should take your 117 aswell , the round I went to all the 10" bikes were in the same class , it was a lot of fun !
So they ran 10" open class :) . Should fit in my trailer! have load then. id have 4bikes , then pic up anther two bikes when get to canberra.

Yep they sure did , but we asked them to combine the classes
So if you can fit two 10" bikes I'd do that , more races !

Yea I'm just bringing my 12", ill bring my bike as well though :p. Randa will be the same but we'll be swapping out on whatever one of Geoffs 50 odd bikes they he brings LOL.

So looking forward to race day me :) .
Well if i only bring 88 for me and you timeeh , ya sis wount be in that race hehe , We fight out for 2nd last mate!

Are you sure you just don't want her in the race in case she gets past you :p As long as i don't have to race her in that class i'll be happy :)

I have enough bikes, So we can ride couple class's tim ;). just work out best bikes to bring?

I've got some stickers that would look real nice on that trailer Shearer lol.

Shearer, bring the bbr, that's all you'll need. Go dominate 10 inch

Planning to bring me BBR , 10" bike, then watt ever tim ,randa wounta ride n 10" class.
Got four dirt Zedr's (not shown)
Sucks no stocka 50 class!!

The bbr is 12 inch? That's cool you will be banging bars with me, awesome.

Braaap only run the classes to what bikes they sell, so 88 , 12 inch, juniors and girls classes. Tim, your sister will be in the chicks class, no matter what wheel size, unless she wants to go in with the blokes.

Towball sometimes rides his zed in the 88 class, absolute classic to watch

Stock fiddy only at 50% sx. That will be a night race in April.

Shell probly race in both if she's allowed, she'll definitely wanna race with me, maybe I should race in the girls class? A lot if my mates tell me I ride like one :p

The bbr is 12 inch? That's cool you will be banging bars with me, awesome.

Braaap only run the classes to what bikes they sell, so 88 , 12 inch, juniors and girls classes. Tim, your sister will be in the chicks class, no matter what wheel size, unless she wants to go in with the blokes.

Towball sometimes rides his zed in the 88 class, absolute classic to watch

Stock fiddy only at 50% sx. That will be a night race in April.

Yeah phil my bbr is 12" klx motor 178 taki motor. Is great Fun bike to ride! :)

Ok cool thanks for explaining more, As working out watt bikes can take. I'll bring BBR and two 88 limited bikes So i can ride two class's N i sponcer the other 88 to timeeh or sis ;)

Like to go to 50% sx race also me, See who i can talk into coming road triping down to event..

Oh ****, this will be a fun start gate then, as long as you and I beat the tb motors to the first turn then were good.

2 classes is tough work, 6 motos, 5 laps per moto! Shearer if you have them, bring 88 full mods, cause the 88 class has some super fast guys in it. I think Styv did ok with his 125 motor in that class. Brads is a completely stock 88, but he's a freak and can't be caught anyway. I wish Jase Georgalis and Bean were coming, those 2 make for awesome racing.

Weather report so far is 32 degrees Sunday.

Oh ****, this will be a fun start gate then, as long as you and I beat the tb motors to the first turn then were good.

2 classes is tough work, 6 motos, 5 laps per moto! Shearer if you have them, bring 88 full mods, cause the 88 class has some super fast guys in it. I think Styv did ok with his 125 motor in that class. Brads is a completely stock 88, but he's a freak and can't be caught anyway. I wish Jase Georgalis and Bean were coming, those 2 make for awesome racing.

Weather report so far is 32 degrees Sunday.
Starting the only thing seam to do ok! Im slow other wise haha
2 class's should be ok for me im slow , i don't go fast enough win or wear myself out haha. Just so much fun going to races :)

Last edited:
Phil your too kind champ , I wish I was coming down ,The last braaap event was sick
Geoff , Phil is right , if you have an 88 mod you should take it , the braaap 88s are faster than a limi with the bigger heads & valves
You will have a killer time Geoff , the event braaap put on is spot on for fun times !

Last edited:
Looking forward to going racing again me! :) . Never bean down to this series before.
jase Yeah the 88 race head motors i have are in z50 setup's . Got me crf 117cc donk in her but won't class it as 88 mod. crf 88 limited other race bikes got

Geoff, if it's ten inch, take it, even if it has a 236cc it won't matter it's wheel size that matters.

Actually Jase, I wish I could ride with you guys in that class, you blokes are quicker than the 12"s I reckon. Oh the third round is running to schedule too, will let you know more during the week.

Nah Phil you 12" boys are waaaay quicker , I just run a loud pipe and keep it in 2nd so it sounds like I'm going fast haha
88s are good fun , not too fast so when you bin it it's nowhere near as bad as a fast bike

Geoff, if it's ten inch, take it, even if it has a 236cc it won't matter it's wheel size that matters.

Actually Jase, I wish I could ride with you guys in that class, you blokes are quicker than the 12"s I reckon. Oh the third round is running to schedule too, will let you know more during the week.
Carb and head size in your case :p
you already got the cc's you just need to let it breath

Latest posts

Back