RP Kurri kurri Round 1 count down of AWESOMENESS

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6 days until round one! Entries are closed! Hope you got in!!

Hrmm 6 is...
Pretty boring without a 9

6 is the funniest number new zealanders can say

6 is the age I was when I stopped growing...

6 is how many days till round one! YAY!

6 days until round one! Entries are closed! Hope you got in!!

Hrmm 6 is...
Pretty boring without a 9

6 is the funniest number new zealanders can say

6 is the age I was when I stopped growing...

6 is how many days till round one! YAY!

is it possible you have too much time on your hands??

6 times is how many times I'm gonna kick peanut in the family jewels!

Would Anyone be intrested in camping at a mates place saturday night. He lives about half hour to 40 minutes from kurri in the direction of raymond terrace. He is on 60 acres. We can all camp there. Ride there the next day. Let me know who is keen and ill organise something.

Would Anyone be intrested in camping at a mates place saturday night. He lives about half hour to 40 minutes from kurri in the direction of raymond terrace. He is on 60 acres. We can all camp there. Ride there the next day. Let me know who is keen and ill organise something.

Sounds good mate put in on fb so I can share it

I just want to make sure that everyone that is going to camp near the track is keen for this instead. If so ill organise it and go from there. Some people may prefere camp at the track some where

yeah agreed .... put it on fb though cause we got a week to see who's keen .. I'm not fussed but it sounds good at least we won't get hassled.

Thursday, hehe Tomorrow start road trip'n to kurri kurri nice ;)

Im Pretty keen to meet every one . Come say hi my number is 371 on lxr stock graphics :)

so with the amount of rain we have had does anyone know if the tracks gonna be rideable

Latest posts

Back