rx 150 going hard

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
about time someone done a ok vid of a rx on youtube. BUT be carefull posting vids of speeding on the street mate

BUT be carefull posting vids of speeding on the street mate

yeh true especially that you have your plates showing clearly at 1:43.
but great video fast bike you got there good work
love the bit with the ferrari's in the backround sure they cant afford your fifty lol :p

Last edited:
there's no evidence of anything illegal in the vid, There's just a caption saying something like "reaches 125km'h) you can't get booked for that.

my opinion.....

Get some safety gear.. helmet and goggles are good.. but shorts, runners and a jumper... I mean come on.. are you THAT stoopid!!?? obviously you are..

Seriously.. comin off at 30k on the bitumen hurts like hell.. id hate to imagine what 100k would do to flesh and bone....

otherwise good video. as previously said. bout time some decent RX vids went onto the tube.. but be aware listing the 150 specs MAY get you in trouble.. the filth DO patrol forums and utoobe looking to pin people doin the wrong thing.. so just take it as a heads up!

cause in the photo at the end the bloke looks really familar... i am from heathcote not far from stannie

dude i live in the gong i have been 4 like 10years been rideing 50s for like 6 years

Latest posts

Back