rx mods

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sebsktm

Reaction score
well i got my bike fiished finaly. int boverd wif the turbo as of yet.
so far ive put 26mm oko carby, bigbore exhaust, slight porting/head work. huge nissan oil cooler works great and billit cam cover
what else do you guys think i should do more to the engine
cant find much for performance parts for lifan150s

Last edited:
wait, you have a loncin 150 in an RX..why would you go and do that...
hopefully the loncin is a typo..

but yeah akunar will sort you out for cams springs and bore kits but its going to require some measuring to ensure you get the correct bits..

you would need to measure the barrel height (base gasket surface to head gasket surface)
measure the piston pin and also the cases to see what the largest bore you can go is before needing to case bore it.
measure the length of the cam and see what type it is (large front bearing or small)

once you got all that info email akunar with it and tell him what ya want to do.

i have a Motovert RX im doing a complete ground up build on in next week or so and will be documenting everything for miniriders....no holds barred with this thing ill start a new thread later today with some pics of current parts and the way i secured this baby in crate for very cheap but without engine :p

dont use crappy engines that u cant over power in the rx lol ...unless u wanna get beaten by a piagio 50cc scooter :p

sorry my mistake lmao its a lifan 150.
and it goes hard, geared to about 136-140km top speed
ill be postin pics in a bit tho.

mummycam076.jpg
mummycam063.jpg
mummycam077.jpg
mummycam046.jpg
mummycam059.jpg

big 50s offer one of the fattest brake upgrade kit avail on the market for around 400 and i will be running this on SLYRX

you can buy all the same parts to the breaking kit individuly from akunar cheaper then off big50
and sean i emailed him, just waiting on reply

yep exact same parts but for about 260$ aus not including postage.. through akunar
though the break and clutch assy is no good for a RX because no light or indercator or horn switches

i also have a write up already done to accompany the rest of the build
-joker throttle
-pazzo levers
ect

sorry my mistake lmao its a lifan 150.
and it goes hard, geared to about 136-140km top speed
ill be postin pics in a bit tho.

Id be interested to know what gearing and modes you are running as ive got a Lian 150 in my RX with minor tuning also and it definately doesnt hit 140kph

also goin to buy 2x HD 210mm Brake Disk - DHZ Mini Moto for a bit more stopping power, i think the wavey disc is just loseing friction surface area

You will need new calipers for sure because 210mm discs wont fit in the standard calipers.

uhm its a DHZ exhaust lol
and i got 17 front and 33 back. with the standard mv gearing it did about 100 i think
i just messured the discs its got on and they are 200mm discs so yeah probs will need a diffrant caliper
i think thats a good idea you got there spoonta. how much are pazzo's roughly?

just brought some small black billet bar end mirrors to replace the standard mirrors but they dont fit the pro tapers so im goin to grab a new set of bars aswel because i wanted a lower bar anyway
pics sooon

Latest posts

Back