SA Meet and Greet Ride day

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a day! thanks again for organising the event thump and im looking forward to the next one

+1 on that, nice work pullin it off thump. Weather turned out great besides the wind.
Couldnt have asked for a better Saturday...

Could i get a show of hands of who came... besides the fellas i met, just interested to see how many other MR's were there.

I was there.

High-sided within the first minute of departing on the pitty, my knee is farked but lucky I had my knee guards on or it would've been a lot worse.

Pretty swollen but hey, thats the name of the game!

Also bent my bars when I high-sided too, so I guess some pro-tapers will be in store next week.

Missed out on the BBQ though and havent eaten yet either, so I should go hit subway shortly if I can drive.

Didnt really get to chat to anyone, but I'm sure I will next time!

I was there was the late comer at like 3:00 in the work ute, didnt really get to introduce myself to anyone first time ridding bike so was trying to get as much time as I could.

sounds like all that could make it had a great time, cant wait to see sum pics :)

Spewin i had to work. will be at the next one for sure. +1 to see some pics.

same here scotty..i was tryin to get as much time on the bike as possible. it was my first time on it. and apart from missin out on lunch because i was on the other side of the place stuck tryin to get the f#ckin thing started, it was an awesome day.. cant wait to see the photos, and hear the war stories.

So, fell off while doing a u turn, ripped my pants on the quick sand, got stuck for 45 mins on the other side of the park, got a part of a fence stuck on the back wheel, and got a rear sprocket bolt to come loose and bend and gouge apart on the trailing arm.. lots of swear words, and had awesome fun watchin Jace on his quad burning around the little kids track. cheers and ill be at the next one definitely

Last edited:
Hey guys, figured i'd better chime in and give a bit of a wrap up...
Overall considering the weather, attendance was pretty good, and aside from the bbq not quite going to plan, it seems like the day was a hit...
Just wanna say a big thanks to Satchy, for providing his car fridge to keep drinks cool, and giving me a mobile "kitchen", to Sheepy for bringing the bbq, and to Sneezy for shopping for the snags.
Thanks to Missus Thump140 for helping load everything late friday night, and to MotovertPro and MissusMotovertPro for helping us pack the whole shebang back up after the days riding was done...

To everyone who came along, cheers for helping make the day the overall success that it was, hopefully the next one will be bigger and better, and a bit more of a social event.

Most of all, thanks to Maureen at JAMS for having us for the day...

Pics will be up in General chat shortly.

hey guys yeah was a great day.. the pit pro was a dream nothing came loose, ran awsome all day.. only thing i broke was a brake lever when i went over the handle bars, apart from that was awsome..

i was the one with the white van, and had my gfs brother with me with his old school rm80.

cant wait to go out again =)

cheers again thump for arranging it all, appreciate it..

cheers sneezy

I'm definately looking forward to hitting Jams again once I've recovered and healed and got some decent knee guards.

Props to Thump for organising it all!

so when we planning the next one guys haha

kinda spewing i missed out, was going to drive down with the SLR to grab some happy snaps
kinda got up a bit late and had a little bit of a headache from the shennanigans the nite before...

looks like you guys had an absolute ball, congrats to the everyone that helped organise
cant wait for another looks like Miniriders SA is growing, which is great!!!!
________
Ferrari Club Of America

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back