SA Meet and Greet Ride day

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
argh if only it was work related, i would tell them to stick it. need the steel for a retaining wall so i can build a shed to store my boat and bikes coz the house i hav them stored at now got sold last week so i gotta get it done in 2weeks, and the nerve of onesteel, i asked for it in 2m lengths and my reply was "we dont have anyone here to cut it up so 9m lengths is all we got" so now i gotta take my own oxy set down to cut it up for transport back here. theyre bloody unreal.

aaaagh dude shame i didnt know.... i work for ARC steel, we could have provided 2m lengths of any diameter steel rod, and had it delivered on the day... got trucks going past your way 4-5 times a day...

if i've just made you cry, i formally apologise... :(

Mate we're all meeting at the first truck stop on the murray bridge side of mt barker at around 10am sat morning... it's massive, on the left hand side of the ride as you head towards murray bridge, so you can either meet us there and follow us up, or follow the link below, which has a map and directions to Jams. :)

Home

what happening with drinks? are there going to be plenty of cold cans there for sale? how much will they be. if there is i wont have to pack an esky ill just buy drinks

yes mate, my good lady missus was kind enough to do some shopping for me, got cans of coke, bottles of fanta, coke zero, and i reckon she said something about a slab of energy drinks... dont think it's monster or rockstar though..
we're asking for gold coin donations for snags n drinks... preferably $2 each.. :)
that way we can cover costs, and make some sort of donation to JAMS for letting us tear their place to bits... nearly 30 odd bikes going down now... bound to make a mess.. :)

Or it will wash away the loose stuff and make it nice and solid...

Mate we're all meeting at the first truck stop on the murray bridge side of mt barker at around 10am sat morning... it's massive, on the left hand side of the ride as you head towards murray bridge, so you can either meet us there and follow us up, or follow the link below, which has a map and directions to Jams. :)

Home

well just did the final prep on me bike :) i gots black hands but a big grin on me face......lol............was just wondering wot time you gonna be leaving the truck stop?......should be there by 10 but may be 10mins late.......cause gotta work tomorra morning is all :(

Likewise thristychook, everything seems to be running well... but whos knows what will screw up on the day. lol
Anyway, Ill be there at 10.00 if not before. I have your phone number thump so if anything goes wrong on my end ill give you a buzz.

Cant wait fellas! See you all there.

Thirsty chook i'll probably do a bit of a headcount when i get to the truck stop, see who's there, and if there are any missing persons, we'll hang around for awhile until it looks like we have everyone...

Either way, anyone that wants to grab my number in case of issues, 0425 200 609...

If you are gonna be late, or need help/directions, give me a buzz.. i'll probably leave the truckstop about 10:15-10:30am...

well im sure if about there are lots of people waiting at the truck stop at 10 we could split the group for the late comers if people cant wait. but it really doesnt matter. people that want to go ahead early to set up can. ill wait and go with the group though

Likewise thristychook, everything seems to be running well... but whos knows what will screw up on the day. lol
Anyway, Ill be there at 10.00 if not before. I have your phone number thump so if anything goes wrong on my end ill give you a buzz.

Cant wait fellas! See you all there.

lol to late......... went up to me mates with the trailer tonight to put his klx 650 and some little black piece of crap........so anyway......he was stuffin round on the black one and managed to seize the motor in it lol.........

My bike has developed a slight unknown oil leak from who knows where as I cant find it.

I'll still be riding though. Just gotta keep an eye on the oil level as I somehow only had 600ml of oil in it from when I got it :O

Home

thanks thump,ive taken down your number and also printed out the map so hopefully we can find it one way or another

****ING RAIN!!!!!!! Two weeks of stinking ****ing hot 43 degree weather, then the day we wanna go for a ride, it pisses down with rain for 24 hours straight!!!!

**** YOU MOTHER NATURE, YOUR A DIRTY FAT **** AND I ****ING HATE YOU....

UPDATE: Trying to get hold of JAMS to see if they are still open.... Gonna get our toes wet i think....

****@@!!!!!

Grrrrr its pissing down with rain here....im not happy as well..im not a nancy(not really) but the sunshine wouldda been soooo much better....

OK FINAL UPDATE....

Just spoke to JAMS, apparently the weather up there isnt too bad, and there is only a few puddles around the place...

leaving shortly, see you all there!!! or at the truckstop...

Latest posts

Back