SA Meet and Greet Ride day

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
na sounds good i wona get a new bike trailer got an old crappy 1 but wanta newer 1 jsut cant aford it

lay 1 on the side and tie it to the roof if your really despirate and had a cargo carier on the roof haha

Just a quick one..

For those of you with unreliable bikes, like pitpros and atomiks, ha ha, i'll be taking half my workshop, plus a few spares like tubes, levers, bolts, cables, air filters etc..

If your nice to me, i might even do valve clearances on hiccupy bikes. ha ha...
Could be another challenge.. valve clearance races to find MR SA's master spanner chucker... ;)

But yeah, there will be some sort of workshop/mechanic/bike repair facillities on the day as well.

Now, lets not get our hopes up but.... Weather for the 28th is looking ok, still hot but yeah.
30 Max 15 Min

Edit: Didnt see anything about wind conditions which will contribute to whether he closes up... but as thump said if its over 40 they close up, its going to be no where near 40:D Lookin good;)

Last edited:
yankees-suck-kid-finger.jpg

Last edited:
mate there will be epic bawling if it's closed due to heat... :(

Or harden up, & ride the streetz if its closed.... & if the cops get ya say its a protest ride for somekind of gay thing you have going on in adelaide :D IE no riding spots or something

Or harden up, & ride the streetz if its closed.... & if the cops get ya say its a protest ride for somekind of gay thing you have going on in adelaide :D IE no riding spots or something

i dont think u will ever see a copper out there haha iv been there heaps and never seen a cop once so u would ride the dirt roads all day if u wanted, bit silly because few cars go through there

well ill be one of those that will be bawling... if it is cancelled, we gotta find another place...we just have to......lol

ha hah a, yeah parklands would be awesome to tear to bits with the 4fif being followed around by 20 other minis at WOT... lol...

OK PEOPLE, those that are coming... IF YOU'RE BRINGING WIVES, GIRLFRIENDS BOYFRIENDS or SPECTATORS, CAN YOU LET ME KNOW SO WE HAVE ENOUGH SNAGS FOR THE BARBY???

CHEERS

Raven + 2
Doms150 + 2 (though it may be +1, still unsure what is happening there)

So far its Me, the missus and the little one..hes 4..and i hope hes gonna do ok on the quad....so 3 in my group

i should be coming along with a mate as well........... so thats 2 more to ya possy :)

wow looks like weather is gonna be awsome on sat

cant wait =) was my birthday yesterday got **** loads of bike gear woot, will be my first time at jams on the pit pro and first time riding with proper gear like boots etc so no one laugh at me as im onmly used to jeans and skate shoes lol

kris

oh and i got soem MAD rockstar stickers jut for thump =)

well this will be an official first outing for me.. the back yard only allows me to use 1st, and now that the lawn is dead, i had to do a burst around the block just to get the need..the need for speed!!!!

also any news on the driveway.. i have an AU falcon thats lowered and has 17s on it....i know ill have buckleys chance of driving up the hill, but i might have to give it a try...Stubborn would be the word

Last edited:
Doms150 u should be fine took my mate takes his stagea there whith is lowered on 19s so u should be fine.

im taking my van woot =)

hehe ill be reppin my 2 year old skate shoes! Cant wait, its gonna be one hell of day!!

Hi I would be one of those 4 sneezy'a bringing along. First time on track with my bike and havent riden for years so I would be in the very very noob section. Will be coming but finish work at 12 so heading up after that.

Bringing a few spectators (possible future miniriders) if thats cool. Got me GF mate and his misses. So be good to meet all so G'day and finally get out on my bike after 2 months of it sitting there

Latest posts

Back