SA Meet and Greet Ride day

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah scott, welcome aboard... all good for the extras, just trying to figure out how many kilos of snags, bread and drinks i'm gonna need for the bbq!!
i wouldnt be too worried about your riding skills or experience, the ride day is intended as a purely social event for riders of all skill levels, and more of a meet and greet with the bikes, than a serious race day. :) (with the exception of a couple of grudge matches.. ha ha)

Update: Urgent help required - bbq

Hi Guys, ok, it's getting close...
Stephen from JAMS has confirmed with me that YES, they are open saturday, we're good to go.

Rain is expected thursday and friday, so the track in will be bumpy and slippery, so Stephen has asked that we all take it easy, and tread carefully on the way down the hill.

I've run out of space on the ute and trailer, and Sneezy is now taking a couple of extra bikes..

DOES ANYONE HAVE A GAS BBQ THEY CAN BRING/FIT ON THEIR VEHICLE OR TRAILER?????

FAILING THAT, IS ANYONE COMING PAST TEA TREE PLAZA ON THERE WAY TO RIDE DAY, THAT CAN CARRY MY BBQ???

Cant have a bbq lunch without a bbq.

I'll supply the gas bottle, all i need is a BBQ...

ps: Confirmed numbers so far stand at 27 riders, plus wives and girlfriends and kids etc...

This is getting to be rather epic... :)

Got myself a new digital video camera on the weekend, so there will be hel-cam and video footage of any little battles that happen... :)

wow looks like weather is gonna be awsome on sat

cant wait =) was my birthday yesterday got **** loads of bike gear woot, will be my first time at jams on the pit pro and first time riding with proper gear like boots etc so no one laugh at me as im onmly used to jeans and skate shoes lol

kris

oh and i got soem MAD rockstar stickers jut for thump =)

mate i would adjust your gear selector to suit your boots,
i bought new boots, went away only to find my first ride i couldnt change gears haha
i moved mine up two or three notches....
luckily we take tools otherwise it would have been a very boring weekend!!!!

seriously thinking about coming but yeh 85% chance i wont make it
________
Multiple Sclerosis Advice

Last edited:
^^^ yeah we already shifted sneezys shifter.. lol..

Hope you can make it dude, should be a good day!!

Also as a reminder for those who dont trailer their bikes very often, chock your front forks so it doesnt jump around the trailer, by placing a piece of wood between the tyre and the forks.

I also may have a few more last minute riders coming too. I'll keep you informed :)

Last edited:
Sheepy that would solve the current number one problem... mine is a 4 burner, and i cant find much space on the ute/trailer with 5 bikes and a quad on the back...
let me know dude, my number is 0425 200 609.

cheers

ITS RAINING =( SAD SNEEZY

oh and tom i ordered snags yesterday, picking them up tomorrow arvo.. so all thats sorted.. sms me a time to me at urs sat morning =)

oh and what bikes are people bringing? be good to know what people are taking out.. havent seen many other bikes in person apart from thumps, and the pit pros

cheers
sneezy

rain is good! do you know how dusty and crapo it would have been out at monarto if we hadnt had this.

bbq problem is solved, and i am also bringing an exkie along with me too.

sheepy what bikes in ur avatar? urs? what kind is that? sorry for all the questions lol

sneezy that right thar is an orion XB-35... 250cc upright kinda similar in nature to your old pro-x

x moto xb 35, ill post up a pic for ya. bit different to the pro-x's.

IMG_0014.jpg

BAD NEWS, well for me anyway :( thanks to onesteel being lazy assholes they prolonged my order and is now ready to pick up this weekend, so unfortunatly i gotta head out of town to pick it up and can not make it anymore. hope all goes well with plenty of action and stacks e.t.c. ( no injuries of course) who knows if it turns out as a sucsess maybe ther might be another ride day were i get the chance to meet u all and get to put the blitz up head to head with thumps blitz.

good luck with ride day :)

Aaah, spewing mate, that's rather crap!! bloody onesteel!!! they're one of my problematic customers as well!!! so i share your pain there buddy...

yeah, there'll be plenty of pics, and there will definately be another ride day in the not too distant future.

Sorry to hear you cant make it mate, work is truly truly gay...

Latest posts

Back