SA Miniriders/DIRTDOLLS ride day

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sneezy

Reaction score
Ok guys

we have another ride day in the planning.

now a few more of my mates are getting minis we can hopefully get a good turn out.

the last ride day we had was at Port Gawler, but we rode out the back..

I have spoken to Paul the owner of Port Gawler and he said he would much rather us ride out the front(which is a lot better)

at the front we have access to a simple beginners track, a sand trap, endurance track, super x track and a intermediate track with some nice jump and smooth burms.

i wanna get a few suggestions on dates as i want a good turn out, one thing for certain is that this will be on a sunday. this ride day will be a good chance to see who is keen for racing here in SA. so please try and make the effort to come, if we cant get the numbers out to a ride day we have no chance to set up racing here.

i am going to speak to MR mods and see what i can do about bbq ideas etc so will keep everyone posted.

let me know your ideas on dates

Thanks

Kris

yeah i ahve a few mates who arent on here but slowly getting them on here.

a lot of them have big bikes now though which sucks lol, reppin the minis all the way haha

but yeah let me know dates and we can go from there.. want to do it with in the next month

Haha yer Ay. I ride bigger bikes too but ever since I got a mini just something about them, I just love lol.

I was maybe thinking on the 19th of feb??

im definately keen on this i just hope my bike is all sorted by then. yeah its a month and a half away but well see. hopefully itll be sorted within the next couple weeks. if it aint done by then i have to skip it :(

just what i mentioned in that other thread. all good tho on the way to recovery. new head, gasket, intake manifold, carby and intake gaskets on the way!

Yeah I'm Sik of people complaining there is nothing in SA. But when we arrange something no ones keen

Its like it every where mate. Not just in SA.
The mini scene in really going through a low point at the moment. I find it weird but seems like everything it goes in cycles.

i might be able to make this one now, try out my customised orion maybe?
and possibly another bike, atomik fuse?
we have put bali holiday on hold.
i have been fixing/building a mates 83 RM80 aswell, it is a goer now
i need to finish off my 86 DS80 too
we should know for sure closer to the date

well this sounds like theres more ppl interested now. the thing is not everyone who wants to go riding is actually a member of miniriders. i know 3 guys who wanna come, 2 are members on here but dont post often so u wouldnt really consider them proper members. the other just isnt a member. so alone theres 4 including me, and no doubt the members on here know a couple people each who would come. like last time we ended up with almost 20 between minis, bigger and quads and i thought that was a good turnout

Latest posts

Back