School project based on YOU!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FOXraceWES

Reaction score
Well, I was in my English lesson and the teacher said we're going to be writing stories, about spys and what they're going to have to do about saving stuff.

I've decided to do my spy, whom named Alex Rider works for the Australian Goverment. He is also working with their Prime Minister who is named Jono (after the miniriders dude, you all know him).

We then have the secret snitch, named SnItChY. Does that name ring a bell? ;)

Snitchy, hears some rumours on the Al-Queada terrorists, they're planning to blow up three factories named; MSO, Kaos and Fast50's.

Lou (unit_mx) is the leader of the Al-Queda terrorism group (no offense Lou!) and he is making the bomb.

This is to be continued but ideas are good as I need them! I will be writing my story up fully on Word so when it's finished (in a weeks time) I'll be sure to show ya'll.

Ideas! Give me them!

Wogtaz ryder = is a superhero gets to lou before he can set off the bomb and we have a epic battle.

motoXXX (james),kills everyone one then blows up parliment house hahahaha

Cactus Jack as the crazy knowledgeable scientist who makes up all the kick @rse inventions

coolie as chief of inteligence/security

could also have 'randoms' well as randoms, informatives, snitches(dobbers), crooks etc..

maybe rather than THAT terr. group.. Make one up!?? or use something like the KKK for a laugh, you could also make the queen turn evil after eating a laced scone and she turns on her country and sells it to the frnech in exchange for champaign or crossonts!!??

IDK, im just brain storming with ya ;)

Last edited:
Then THUMP comes in and shuts everyone down :D

Oh thats the ending so its still to early in the story for that lol

Last edited:
hahahaha

hell, his assignemnt is DONE, just copy and past the three word story lol

baaahahahaha this has got to be the funniest thread ever.......unit, love the achmed quote lol gold:D

the cool as ice scientists thats bloody classic hey

this story better go to print wes is gunna make enough money to buy us all new bikes

he he he

nice one unit hahah, loving it.
new bike? I'm in man. but didn't you just get a new one.

oh oh, EDIT: the cool as ice scientist coolie is a crazy fool, and just somehow keeps getting more and more money even though hhe don't earn much ahaha.

Latest posts

Back