Sean01

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he may be from QLD & he may drink rum, but he is a good dude.

nick work on my parts, now i just have to split a engine

deffinatly a top bloke always given me helpfull advice and if he wasnt sure hed tell me who would know . cheers sean deffinatly an invaluble member on the mr comunity :)

all good guys... glad to be here and to help... Hillz.. i was expecting some export in the bag tho.. oh well next time bro..

all good guys... glad to be here and to help... Hillz.. i was expecting some export in the bag tho.. oh well next time bro..

haha. Good luck with that. Would be gone before it even got close to being posted. :cheeky-smiley-005:

thanks for all the help sean with out you i would be stuffed haha

sean is my hero.

He is a little bit like Jesus really. If sean came to your party he would be changing flour into cocaine, doing all of the dishes with a single wipe, vacuuming the carpets with the blink of an eye, changing the oil and rebuilding your motors whilst you were asleep.

There are just so many things sean does.

He changes the weather to help us on ride days, ensures our bikes are invisible and silent to officers of the law and helps us explain to our partners why we "need" another bike.

We love you sean and all of your omnipotent/omniscient qualities.

Logic

Latest posts

Back