Setup the Ramp ! (pics,Vids)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wogtaz ryder

Reaction score
Just setup the ramp the other day . good fun (Y)

YouTube - Pitster Pro Lxr , z155cc Jumping Ramp

21102009064.jpg

23102009074.jpg

Last edited:
is it easier putting the bike in the back of the lux that way? (in the pic)

just watched the vid, good work, looks like your getting some great height..

Last edited:
Pull it back! Lol. The lxr is going bigger than the kxf! Good work

Last edited:
Looks Heaps Fun mate!

Cool set-up :)

Going bigger than your Brother on the Kwaka!haha

Good Stuff...how high/long is the ramp you have there?

looks like ur tryin to jump the ute in the pic

nice set up there though :)

Cheers guys.

im revving it a fair bit in 2nd , and i dont think the runup will cut it if i try 3rd ... so maybe another metre or so back until we get a better runup happening.

and yer i think i just look like im going bigger , because my suspension is alot softer and it preloads a crap load up the jump! Ive stiffened her up abit today , and its alot easier to control coming off the ramp.

And that was pretty much our very first attempts! today we where getting it dialed in .. just spent about 2 hours down there!

great fun!

And tommy i will get some measuements for you one day lol.. off the top of of my head i think its something like 1.8m by 2.8m long ...

our neighour made it for us a while ago , and he did a pretty good job considering he didn't bend any steel. he pretty much guess worked it lol .. and it worked!

Sounds good!

Na no worries about the Dimensions haha...was just interested to know a rough estimate!

Let us know how you go with it :)

ohh im so jealous of you mate....

bloody nice ramp setup there, perfect for beginners because its a tabletop as well i would love a setup like that at mine

yer i figured you didnt lol....

Thanks guys , its great fun! cant wait to get a track going down there.

that first pic looks mad....and the setup look awesome....

mmmm might have to hit you up one day, see if wanna have a ride day out there at some stage and see how the wr450f handles it....and i got a FMX mate that would love yr setup

No worries . i want to get a few more jumps happening down there first , then it would be sweet having a few people to ride with.

Gonna suck when the dam fills up again... should be a while away tho.

And im still trying to get my brother to come with me on Sunday , so hopefully i make it there.

cool no worries, we usually try and get there before 10am...

let us know when ya keen for a ride day....oh and i hope your neighbors dont get cranky with noise cause my 450 is fookin loud....here it for miles...

Latest posts

Back